Radrollaz Cruze To Blue Mountains / Wentworth Falls

radrollaz

i reckon if everyone just brings their own meat and beer then it should be sweet. that way people can eat what meat they want & everyone should have an esky lying around somewhere which they can fill with ice.

Darn all you fully licensed drivers, can have one or two and still drive!

and by the way jono, i saw the half empty 6 pack in your car on the last cruise.

Edited by KE70-from-mt-panorama

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon if everyone just brings their own meat and beer then it should be sweet. that way people can eat what meat they want & everyone should have an esky lying around somewhere which they can fill with ice.

I'm happy to go along with that Jono, we all bring our own meat and cook up a feast :lolcry:

Darn all you fully licensed drivers, can have one or two and still drive!

and by the way jono, i saw the half empty 6 pack in your car on the last cruise.

i only had one! my passenger may or may not have been drinking since before the meet up at 10:30 though.

I'm keen to have a BBQ but its hard to know how many people will come. Puzzle man has offerd to host the BBQ at the next cruze which i think is a great idea, Ill put up a bbq list on the next cruze thread When i come up with a destination. :(

How about wisemans ferry?

IMG_2541.jpg

pardon all the Subaru's in the car park. They were doing a cruise bbq thingy too... and no i wasnt hanging out with them!! yuck :)

wisemans would be cool too.

i reckon wherever the next destination is, there needs to be an alternative photo spot close by because there is little chance of lining up heaps of cars next to each other unless we arrive at the crack of dawn.

wisemans would be cool too.

i reckon wherever the next destination is, there needs to be an alternative photo spot close by because there is little chance of lining up heaps of cars next to each other unless we arrive at the crack of dawn.

I like the Wisemans Ferry idea , always wanted to go there ! Hey kebin are there good BBQ facilities on sight at Wisemans Ferry ?

Jono, hopefully there is a nice spot close by but I'm shore we will find a good spot.. :( Maybe we can send out a scout car to have a look while we are getting BBQ ready. ;)

• 2 months later...