Radrollaz Cruze To Blue Mountains / Wentworth Falls

radrollaz

yes whats going on? the one near my house, campbelltown is now closed as well

the one at chatswood has closed too.

Hey jono

Where abouts in sydney do you hail from? Wouldn't be St Ives would it?

nah, not st. ives. but i've had to go through that way quite a bit this last week!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one at chatswood has closed too.

nah, not st. ives. but i've had to go through that way quite a bit this last week!

If you drove down Warrimoo ave in St Ives then it must have been you that i saw, I'm just north of hornsby

Edited by KE ping it real

I think Jake (KE70-from-mt-panorama) and I will be cruising down together. He's going to meet me in Lithgow and we'll head off from here.

Anyone else coming from this side of the mountains is more then welcome to join us :D

Radrollaz, what time are you expecting to hit the candy store? so we have an idea of when to leave.

Cheers Dan

Hi Dan, I'm not sure as to what times we will arrive at certain spots, ill send you a pm with my number and you can contact me directly on the day and ill keep you updated as we go. :lol:

Ok guys, we have 23 cars on the list coming along on the 15th, its less than previous cruzes but thats what i wanted quality not quantity. :D :lol: :D

1 WEEK TO GO

Edited by radrollaz

ok mate, but in the first post it said the candy store then on to the pie shop and finally Wentworth Falls?

So whats the gustimated time of arrival for Schwartz's patisserie then?

Cheers Dan

yes sorry in the 2nd post it has it.

id say about 12-12:30 at Schwartz's patisserie

Thanks Craig

Edited by puzzle man

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it. The car started for the first time today, so thats a step in the right direction but it wont be roadworthy in time for the cruise :lol: still got some decent cutting and welding to do first.

Booooooo!!! bring the prius or something haha :D

Yeah i shall be at caltex at 10:30 with craig and jono too.... ill even drag Chris down this time with his ke20... i know jono and mick wanna see his 20 let alone his 35 which will someday make it on the road hahahaha :D

Sorry mate,

The wagon is still at the work shop, so I'll be rollin in a $500 ke30.... hence the comment :wootjump:

[/quote

If its a rolla your welcome :P no matter how it looks. I was keen to see the wagon though. :bounce:

Hey Jono,

I also have seen the forcast and I'm ignoreing it till the day comes. :P

Edited by radrollaz

Booooooo!!! bring the prius or something haha :wootjump:

Yeah i shall be at caltex at 10:30 with craig and jono too.... ill even drag Chris down this time with his ke20... i know jono and mick wanna see his 20 let alone his 35 which will someday make it on the road hahahaha :P

Hell yeah tell chris to get his ass down there and bring the ke20, good work kev use force if you have too. :P