Radrollaz Cruze To Blue Mountains / Wentworth Falls

radrollaz

Hey Radrollaz

Have you got the street address of autobarn villawood as i'll have to gps it there

Cheers - Andrew

Hey Andrew, its corner of mandarin st and Henry lawson Drive. Its behind Bunnings there at Villawood in the same complex, there is also a McDonald's there on the corner of those streets. Once you get onto mandarin st you go down about 150m and go left into second drive way and follow it down and that will take you right to Autobarn car park. Hope this helps :bash:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Andrew, its corner of mandarin st and Henry lawson Drive. Its behind Bunnings there at Villawood in the same complex, there is also a McDonald's there on the corner of those streets. Once you get onto mandarin st you go down about 150m and go left into second drive way and follow it down and that will take you right to Autobarn car park. Hope this helps :bash:

hey Mick is Autobarn sill open as i went in there last Monday and it was all locked up and had a sigh on the rolla shutters

hey Mick is Autobarn sill open as i went in there last Monday and it was all locked up and had a sigh on the rolla shutters

They actually closed down recently which sux as i use to get really good discounts their. :dance:

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it. The car started for the first time today, so thats a step in the right direction but it wont be roadworthy in time for the cruise :D still got some decent cutting and welding to do first.

hey guys i will meet you at caltex star mart Eastern creek

M4 motorway westbound (meet in the truck stop section just past

the servo.) at 10:30

my name is Craig and have a silver KE35

Hi craig, ill make sure we leave at 10am from villawood and we should get to the caltex on time. see you guys there :D I'm looking forward to this cruze :lol:

I think Jake (KE70-from-mt-panorama) and I will be cruising down together. He's going to meet me in Lithgow and we'll head off from here.

Anyone else coming from this side of the mountains is more then welcome to join us :D

Radrollaz, what time are you expecting to hit the candy store? so we have an idea of when to leave.

Cheers Dan

I think Jake (KE70-from-mt-panorama) and I will be cruising down together. He's going to meet me in Lithgow and we'll head off from here.

Anyone else coming from this side of the mountains is more then welcome to join us :lol:

Radrollaz, what time are you expecting to hit the candy store? so we have an idea of when to leave.

Cheers Dan

id say with big group about 1pm but thats because were going to my mates pie shop in Wentworth Falls be for the candy store

They actually closed down recently which sux as i use to get really good discounts their. :D

yes whats going on? the one near my house, campbelltown is now closed as well

id say with big group about 1pm but thats because were going to my mates pie shop in Wentworth Falls be for the candy store

ok mate, but in the first post it said the candy store then on to the pie shop and finally Wentworth Falls?

So whats the gustimated time of arrival for Schwartz's patisserie then?

Cheers Dan