Radrollaz Cruze To Blue Mountains / Wentworth Falls

radrollaz

Hey Bardin thanks for puting the pics up dude, so whats ETA on your ke20 sounds like its going to be a beast. :)

No probs, prob shoulda taken more seeing my camera is half decent.. but oh well. ETA on the car... end of the year maybe, at best. We'll see... I'll put a thread up, have a shitload of photos :dance:

thanks for a good day guys sorry it did not suit every body's agenda but it sounded like you had fun.

Mick sending a PM now for that Warragamba dam cruise.

I don't know what didn't suit who's agenda, but all i might offer (and don't get me wrong here, taking on the responsibility of organising this is appreciated to all involved) - is that printing up some maps or something, particularly with the details of the destination, wouldn't hurt. We were under the impression there was a pie shop at the first stop, which was MIA, and then we couldn't find the candy shop either. Bit more of a heads up on the day about this wouldn't hurt :dance:

All in all it was a decent drive, and as a consequence of meeting a few of you now, might see me around here more often :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bananaman, i didn't get around to quizing you more about the r31 strut swap for the ke20

I'll put details up in a members rides thread, i'll put it up tomorrow night. Won't have completed pics up just yet until i get the car back from the shop..

Here's a rough idea of how the car more or less stands now, but with the addition of front end panels and an exhaust :)

img2648mm3.th.jpg

Hi guys thanks for all the suggestions on cruze destinations, I'm currently in the process of coming up with next destination. One off the requirements for me on a cruze is to not have to leave my car anywere i can't see it and good parking is also very important.

Ill post up next cruze soon. :lolcry:

lets have a bbq on the next cruise

+1

Went to get an update on the wagon on Monday,

Still waiting on a part from the engineer(3 weeks later) ended up taking the half started trigger wheel home and finishing it off my self, so hopefully this should fix it ready for the next cruise.

Thanks again for the great day Mick and everyone else :lolcry:

Cheers Dan

lets have a bbq on the next cruise

I'm keen to have a BBQ but its hard to know how many people will come. Puzzle man has offerd to host the BBQ at the next cruze which i think is a great idea, Ill put up a bbq list on the next cruze thread When i come up with a destination. :lolcry: