My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Thanks for your great comments guys ! were pretty stoked with the out come ourselves and as i said after a month of running we will look at getting a bit more fuel in to it and try to push our RWHP figure up as we hope to get close to the 120RWHP which would be great. As to our cam specs it is a Wades Camshaft regrind / specs are

Cam Lift- int 293 exh 293 Duration ADV- int 284 exh 284 Duration @050-int 228 exh 228 Valve Clr - Both 008 Valve Lift-Both 431 Cam Lift tdc-int 082 exh 060 Phase <) 107 i hope this is of some help. Next weekend we thought we might come down to Melbourne for the Cars-Coffee & donuts but would like to here if any of the RollaClub members are going to be there as it is close to a 4hr trip each way for us but would like to catch up and meet some of you guys & GIRLS so if you could let us know as it will be a big day for us.

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad).

Cheers that's a great help!

I had been thinking I would go for a cam somewhere around the [email protected]'' region but had no idea what rev range to expect etc.

Thanks,

Dougal

Members dont see this ad

No worry's Dougal i hope this helps you out ! and are you going to the Coffee-Cars & Donuts on the weekend it would be great to see your car there (COTY) and catch up for a chat. :thumbsup:

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad). :wave:

Hey Stuart,

I will most likely be down to coffee and donuts this week, last exam Saturday so I will be pretty keen to get my head into cars again!

Hope to catch up then.

this thing blew my mind at CC&D!!

well done on making the trek down and thanks heaps for giving me a good look at it and answering all my questions!

gave me lots of ideas for my quad carb set up on my KE26!

really well done on this thing! hope to see it in the shortlist for the next car of the year!

cheers, leigh!

Hi there guys ! it was great to catch up with you all on the weekend and have a chat and show you Thomas little Rolla , we hope you all enjoyed :yes: :yes: :yes: . The little Rolla made the trip without a problem (almost 800km round trip) other than the front Tyre wear :hmm: which is why it is back on the hoist changing over the standard front end to the modified one i made then back in for wheel alignment :thumbsup: . Thanks for the link to the photos of the day Jimi there are some great shots there although i might have to look at what valve stem seals they put on looking at the smoke we left behind :huh: even though our engine tuner likes to to see a bit of smoke on start up to know that oil is getting up around the top end ( He doesn't run valve stem seals at all on his funny car drag motor ) but it didn't look pretty in the photo :no: . And Stu what can i say other than it was great to finally catch up and say thanks for all your help and advise through out the whole build of Thomas little Rolla as i have said many times before it is members such as your self that make this sight the great place it is. Hi Glen and leigh we got your messages and will be in touch soon.

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad) :wave:

Well the modified front end is bolted back up in place and booked in for wheel alignment tomorrow so all should be good again :dance: just need to sort out valve stem seals :hmm: . I will see if i can get Thomas to post up some pics today :thumbsup: .

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad) :wave: .

And yes it does sound SWEET for a K Motor :yes: .

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

My 'nearly 9' year old was just looking at Tommy's engine and said, "what are those things, they look like something out of a Dr Who show" Aircleaners! :bounce:

The emoticons were her idea........

Future rollaclub girl!

Ok guys here are some pics Dad has been onto me about putting up. Internet here runs at a snails pace so I have been a little slack on getting around to it. I have also been making a slide show that ill post a link to titled a "trip down memory lane" with a heap of pics from the various builds that my rolla as undertaken and all I can say is that all you guys need a Dad like mine without him my car would not be what it is today so once again a massive thanks to Dad on all your hard work and countless hours in the shed its much appreciated.

post-5637-0-50530900-1371701993_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-12980100-1371702000_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-76734000-1371702007_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-69417900-1371702013_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-38547500-1371702019_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-39986200-1371702025_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-38622900-1371702031_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-94111200-1371702069_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-61316700-1371702108_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-23215300-1371702140_thumb.jpg

Yes Rian its all good now just got to get wheel alignment tomorrow morning as the trip to Melbourne rubbed the front tires a bit so have put the modified front end back on and all will be good to go :yes: . Although we are looking at putting it back on the dyno and giving it a good go (7000/7500 rpm) just to see what it can make as we are really hoping to get close to the 120 rwhp :rolla: as we are currently around 108 rwhp at 5500 rpm :thumbsup: .

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad) :wave: