May 11, 200818 yr comment_245537 Hey guys I'm new to this website, i own a ke36 wagon, its basically stock at the moment other than an exhaust system, anyways I'm after a bit more power than the stock 3k engine has to offer at the moment, I'm a second year boilermaker so i don't have thousands to spend although i have a reasonable budget, I'm just curious on what engine anyone would recommend to drop into the wagon??? ive looked at a few engines already but am still unsure. I preferablly don't want to go injected id prefer to stay carby. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, cheers :D Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_245541 id go for a 4k with little things like extractors, exhaust just for the extra flow and a webber if you can find a cheap 1. a 5k can be a little triky to find some parts and a little more expensive too. 4k will last a a lifetime and will run till your old and grey... cheap as shit too even free. just give it an overhoul... Report
May 11, 200818 yr comment_245736 7K and 5 speed, They're epic to drive......... (even with noisy wheel bearings) :D So much torque, it'll blow your mind........ Report
May 23, 200818 yr comment_248324 7K and 5 speed, They're epic to drive......... (even with noisy wheel bearings) :( So much torque, it'll blow your mind........ hey mate whats the go with a 7k into a 36, 38? will it just slot straight in or????? cheers haydo Report
May 23, 200818 yr comment_248348 hey mate whats the go with a 7k into a 36, 38? will it just slot straight in or????? cheers haydo U will need to mod the sump, other wise it hits the crossmember! Report
May 23, 200818 yr comment_248374 ^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said. :( I can't remember precicely, but I think you need the 7K engine mounts too........ Edited May 23, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_251700 Have you thought about a 3T-c set up with a TA22 5 speed, the 3T motor can then be bored to 2000cc capacity. Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_251763 check what you can legally increase the engine size by before you decide on anything,if its illegal you are liable,if someone gets hurt it could cost you big time Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now