Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 'other' Ke25

Featured Replies

  • Author

Again had the brakes bled after I changed the seized front right caliper. The shop also fitted line clamps too to check the brakes. Brakes were fine, until I left and then the pedal went all spongy again, which means I still have air in the braking circuit somewhere.

 

This is all being fixed on Wednesday next week by SA Brake & Clutch.

 

But today, I fitted an electric fuel pump, as I've been having vapour lock issues in hot weather.

 

The pump works and I've started it in the driveway, but havent taken it for a run just yet. Idles a damn sight smoother though :y:

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 132
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

And.... the pump failed.

 

Took it back and got a Goss aftermarket mechanical pump. Also changed the front wheels with new RT104 rims from the wreckers with half decent tyres.

And.... the pump failed.

 

Took it back and got a Goss aftermarket mechanical pump. Also changed the front wheels with new RT104 rims from the wreckers with half decent tyres.

 

All most ready for the great ocean road cruise :y: Let me know if SA brake have any trouble with the brakes.

  • Author

Brakes sorted!

 

Pressure bled the brakes and vacuum bled the brakes at the same time to force the sludge buildup out of the rear lines and rear main line.

 

A big thanks goes out to George at SA Brake & Clutch for that one!

 

Now all that is left is to get the stereo installed and adjust the lifters a little and then its all done and ready! :P

Edited by Raven

Raven,

Good news about the brakes, what a magic trip the Great Ocean Road cruise will be in this car :P

Haha, I wouldnt say magic, it still has alot of wind noise.

 

that's just your aircon....if you close the windows, it disappears a bit :P

 

glad to hear you're (almost) all set for GoR.

  • Author

Just bought some speakers, so should have the stereo wired in today and ready to go.

 

Hopefully I can change the window regulator easily and then I'm more or less set to go. :P

check my other spare door, its got a overrated brown door trim on it. PM me if your still interested in it

good to hear brakes are sorted atleast you will get a chance to give her a giant shake down on the great ocean road :) i can grab the reg out of my ke25 if you really need it let me know

  • Author

Stereo is finally installed.

 

I've got a regulator here, just need to fit it tomorrow.

 

Since I have the day off, it can't be too difficult I guess :)

Edited by Raven

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.