Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad

Yeah its basically an EFI setup that you need, but with a CARBY rising rate reg like this....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Fuel-Press-Reg-TURB...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or one of the malpassi's that I used to have.

Depending on what size EFI pump you use, you might also want to run its power through a ballast resistor to drop the pressure and voluum. :y:

Is "your friend" somebody off here?

right, done some more reading, and it seeems most people on here don't really think its worth it.

so I'm wondering what i should really do.

atm I'm headed down the maybe i should just get some extractors and my exhaust done, maybe chuck a webber and an elec dizzy in and leave it at that =[

You'll be a lot happier with a turbo setup thean the N/a

Weber extracters is a bit of fun for a while but if you want a decent increase then go the 4kt as long as you keep it on reasonably low boost you'll be fine

I've had the N/A 4k and it was fun but i soon felt the need 4 speed

Andrew :y:

yeah would prlly only run about 5psi and we were still gonna go extractors/exhaust and webber on it. i just don't know. alot of work and money but i think it will be alot easier than anything else and i am not crazy about power.

i think its gonna be a blow through setup. i don't know. not really an expert on all this :y: