Radrollaz Cruze To Wiseman's Ferry 14/9/08

radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long do you guys reckon this will take for the first leg?

I might be able to get someone to cover at work for a bit but would probably need to head into the city after a quick bite for the second half of my shift...

I'm thinking about 1h 15 min, maybe slightly less. :dance:

Yeah can we get a roll call to see who's attending?

I'm interested and it's supposed to be great weather but I'm not gonna do the dodge with work if there's two people turning up...

I guess the roll call is the list on the first page, ill amend the list best i can with who i think is coming as alot of people have pulled out of the cruze so far.

I'm thinking maybe 15 cars all up maybe less. :)

I guess the roll call is the list on the first page, ill amend the list best i can with who i think is coming as alot of people have pulled out of the cruze so far.

I'm thinking maybe 15 cars all up maybe less. :D

I'll still come along but i will be in the hilux and if it is pissing down then there wont be much point in me bringing the BBQ but if the weather is good then i still will :)

I'm bringing one of those little sunbeam fire and ice BBQ esky thingos if all else fails. So hope it doesnt rain, i spent 2 days detailing the crown for this cruise.

Anybody who pikes is a gurl!!

If i spent 2 days detailing over an acre of car and am still willing 2 drive it in the wet then you lot can aswell :)

If i spent 2 days detailing over an acre of car and am still willing 2 drive it in the wet then you lot can aswell :)

I saved myself that problem.... A) i didnt buy a crown :D B) I havent detailed my car. So ill be there rain hail or shine. I'm driving down to sydney today to save myself a REALLY big drive on sunday.

If its a bit wet i wouldnt think there would be many people at the supplied BBQ's so we could probably get them.

See Ya's on Sunday