3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

TheNOBBLER

Had an aw11 up until a month ago so I can answer that. I really liked the aw11 seats for fitting snuggly around your back. You are able to adjust the bolsters on the back to be tighter around you or looser, first time I have seen that. The legs could use a bit more padding to hold you in better but in an aw11 you are sitting in a cockpit really and can brace yourself against the tunnel. Try get your arse for a sit in one... but if you sit in an aw11 you might wanna buy one :(

+1!!!

Thinking about it, i might have the aw11 reg'd when this event happens so i don't know what car i'll take :(

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (1984KE70 @ Jul 14 2008, 09:24 AM)

Petrol might be $8/L when this cruise happens....

Dude!! you drive a corolla that runs on the smell of a wet rag :dance:

LB :yes:

Hmmm... I'm going to have to charge everyone extra so I can bring the wags along! hehehehe

Edited by TheNOBBLER

The val is great on fuel..... when its sitting in the garage not running....

So does my quad weber-ed 308 while its still in bits at the machine shop :dance: although it did go through 2/3 of a tank in 6 laps of sandown :hmm:

They said in 10 years that petrol MIGHT be $8/L. I also heard that petrol might be dropping up to 16c/L in the next few days due to reduced demand

LB :yes:

Who the fark deleted my post? :dance:

EDIT: Don't worry, imagining things. :yes:

Greg wont be attending next year, so it could possibly be just myself on the road and thats it, unless some other people decided that they wanna come along.

Edited by Raven

I believe corolla's arent built to take abuse by me haha.

Not that I was abusing it in any way, shape or form. :fuzz:

Haha yeh just read this.

I seem to have the same problem but with all motor vehicles LOL

My self (matt) and my better half (vess) will be coming in the AE94 seca just bought it hope we can give her a shake down before leaving.

We will be interested in route, accommodation, more information ect ect.

cheers

Camping FTW! Easy to set up, reasonably comfortable and very funny to watch people at the end of the big night trying to get the tent door open!

I would love to throw some more info up here for everyone but have none to do so with.

What I would like from people is ideas of where to head to and where to stay. Benny was kind enough to sort out some accomodation ideas and send them to me, then I was stupid enough to forget about them! Will get back to you shortly on them, although, I am pretty sure they were both in Warnambool? I'm not sure on others views of the place but I'm not sure it it has the vibe we usually look for... such as Appolo Bay etc etc

SO where do you all want to head to!

JP