August 5, 200818 yr comment_266373 http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=4&om=1&layer=c Anyone see their corolla's at there house? Report
August 5, 200818 yr Author comment_266381 I found my grans ford outside her house. lol It's at my house now and I'm fixing it up Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266394 Stripped Ke70 in the front shed, was taken to the tip 3 days later :lol: Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266411 hahah, i love where this system is headed :P: privacy is for the weak :lol: Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266443 Thats insane, The pics are a bit old but thats better than nothing, My house where all you can see in the carport is the KE25 of Jips and the Green Seca, Pity you can't see into the back as thats where all my rolla's were at the time: Report
August 5, 200818 yr Author comment_266466 ^I can tell you live in Queensland when you have nothing but palm trees out the front, lol. Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266470 Well they didn't go down my street, they went down the main rd so I had to do it from the neighbors house as there are trees blocking my view. Do I have 2 KE25's?? And I am missing 3 cars!! Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266480 Got trev's house up the road (sorta) but not mine? Won't zoom... Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_266723 Privacy is over rated.... Photos were taken before i had a rolla, but the quality is pretty amazing, i think they blanked out the plates on purpose, they can show people walking out of strip clubs, but showing numberplates is a breach of privacy.... Edited August 7, 200818 yr by Mickey H Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_266872 i found a picture of the car that took the photos i just went to a dead end and it was there but its only the roof Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now