13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

can you please take a pic of the guards rolled.!

thanks

:hmm: i can if you like, but there really isnt much to look at. The 5-10mm lip that is at right angles to the guard has simply be bent up (so instead of the guard having an L shape its now a U shape, if that makes sense).

See here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=27050 for pics of what i got done, although mine was done using another method

Took to the car up the freeway to clear it out a bit, havent had a chance to do it since before the diff conversion. Absolutely loving driving it again, make all the hard work/hassles/money spent worth it

Members dont see this ad
Took to the car up the freeway to clear it out a bit, havent had a chance to do it since before the diff conversion. Absolutely loving driving it again, make all the hard work/hassles/money spent worth it

Too true, nothing like that first drive to recharge your enthusiasm

hahah so sick the other night when you gave it some stick when i was in the other lane...

i was shocked how much get up and go it had... :|

definatley didn't have that when i had just the 13b in there..

hannnnging for a ride dude, next time for sure..

catchup soon

cheers henry

hahah so sick the other night when you gave it some stick when i was in the other lane...

i was shocked how much get up and go it had... :|

definatley didn't have that when i had just the 13b in there..

hannnnging for a ride dude, next time for sure..

catchup soon

cheers henry

haha i was trying to get in front of you and scott for ages so i could give it a boot full for you guys. Yeah it definitely moves when you put your foot down.

Yep for sure, i think ive been promising to take you for a spin for about 6 months now. Maybe this weekend if you've got a free hour or so (ive got the whole weekend off work :) ).

funny how when you add a mod to a car, it seams to wear tyres more on the maiden voyage....hehe

looks cool and those strut tops are awesome, can i haz zem? :)

Already got another pair of tyres so more cruising to be done this weekend :D

Struts tops are all mine, don't worry they will be used well. Aiming for a track day towards the end of the year

no real update except that i snapped another diff centring bolt (LHS again). Mate grabbed a KE30 one from UPI cos there werent any KE20 ones, luckily they were the same, and we had it fixed in under an hour.

Just waiting on workshop(s) space to free up so the other upgrades can be done. Hopefully its sooner rather than later, fingers crossed!

no real update except that i snapped another diff centring bolt (LHS again). Mate grabbed a KE30 one from UPI cos there werent any KE20 ones, luckily they were the same, and we had it fixed in under an hour.

Just waiting on workshop(s) space to free up so the other upgrades can be done. Hopefully its sooner rather than later, fingers crossed!

Big ups lil buddy, car has come a long way! Was good to catch up with you at futures, will make sure to give you a call when (if) I get rego, can hit the streets again like back in the day :)

Big ups lil buddy, car has come a long way! Was good to catch up with you at futures, will make sure to give you a call when (if) I get rego, can hit the streets again like back in the day :(

cheers Adrian, was a (nice) suprise to see you monday. Definitely!!!

Remember if your free saturday let me know, ive entered the dyno comp at Graham West Workshops :)

finally went for a ride in my old girl this morning!!!

ryan took me for a boost up the freeway

and lets just say

its a F*@$K load quicker than the 13b na setup i had in there...

hope i didn't leave any brown stains on your seat ryan haha

very very quick car! props you brought it along way since i owned it. well done dude! catchup soon for sure!

cheers

henry :y:

Edited by kE20ME