13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

Members dont see this ad

Cover the rear parcel shelf and fitting my speakers

post-3517-1231484398_thumb.jpg

Still need to mount my CD/MP3 player in the glovebox and wire the speakers in. Will more than likely leave this for the auto sparky to do when he cleans up the wiring under the dash, wires in a few more guages and a kill switch.

Hilux diff has been paid for and is on its way from NSW :y:

Shortened housing/axles, 4.11 locked centre and drums to retain the (crappy) 4x110 stud pattern.

Oh shit now the fun really begins :P

What did the diff set you back if you don't mind me asking, before the work was done and out of what model is it?

looks tough, can't believe you got a stock diff holding up to that lol, i was breaking axles with a 12a 6port, once locked the 13bt used to break teeth off the pinion or crown under power in 3rd haha not sure which first as it was usually pretty messy in there

got a bit more time to post on here now so...

had the day off work so spent the day cleaning up the shed and driveway. Then worked on the car for a while.

Fitted a fire extinguisher

Removed the front brake backing plates off the spare struts i have ready to bolt on the bigger brakes

Order some new pedders rear shocks, which should be here by tomorow. Shocks are "comfort gas" but are in fact 15% stiffer than monroe GT's

AND THE HILUX ARRIVED!

only had enough time to degrease it today but tomorow ill start grinding off the old mounts and hopefully take it down to get the new mounts by the end of the week.