13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

Members dont see this ad

NFI! gotta be more accurate than NO GUAGE though :y:

it needs to be set-up (sender adjusted to your specific tank depth) so i suppose its as accurate as you set it up.

At the moment i have just been filling the tank up before i go for a drive, bit annoying though when you go to fill up and it only takes 5-7litres

Edited by 13BT_KE20

freeeekin sweeet!!! :D

roll ur gaurds, run some stiff leafs and youll be able to drop it at least another 1" without rubbing the gaurds.

its going to be an animal now, MORE BOOOST :y:

cheers, scott

getting new leafs made with an extra leaf and a half rebound. guards are getting rolled, ill let ya know if i need the tool but ive got a mate whos a pro at it and will do it for me.

but unfortunately i can't lower the rear end anymore, the diff is only about an inch off the floor as is. Had to take the bump stop out.

don't worry more power is install after this round of mods is done. But not by screwing in more boost, rather same boost but a hiflo turbo with a few trick bits.

If i wasnt lazy today the car would be driving again, will be done tomorow when i finish work(at lunch time)