13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

Members dont see this ad
was this diff already cut down to suit an early mazda?

now ur just changing mounts to suit ke20?

would make sense.

cheers, scott

your on the money scott, had been shortened to suit a S1/2 RX7. So ive just cut the mounts off and will be sending both diffs (hilux and stock) down to get the KE20 mounts welded on. Piss easy and means i can retain the same stud pattern and finally use those wheels i bought off you AGES ago :P

Hi just wondering were the seats already done when you bought the car or did you get them re-uphulstered? If so do you remember the name of the place that did them. Most places i have asked said its to hard to put the lines in them but yours look as close to factory i have seen.

Thanks Brett.

You used VB to Bring a shine to your lights?
:) nah mate, couple of hours of my time and a few selected products makes them come up a treat. i mainly wanted to get rid of the brown/rust colour in one of the reverse lights. They came up better than i thought, pretty havppy with them.

Hi just wondering were the seats already done when you bought the car or did you get them re-uphulstered? If so do you remember the name of the place that did them. Most places i have asked said its to hard to put the lines in them but yours look as close to factory i have seen.

Thanks Brett.

hey brett,

I bougth the car with the interior retrimmed, the previous got it done. Hes a member on here, username is KE20ME maybe shoot him a PM :no2:

both diffs got dropped off at the workshop today to get the new mounts welded on, new U-bolts made, bottom plate holes welded and new ones redrilled.

Also picked up my drums, i had the over edge machined down to give me a little more clearance inside the wheel, as there large drums and I'm only going to be running a 14 inch rim on the rear. They did fit but i wasnt comfortable with how close thay came to fouling on the inside of the wheel.

Diff is expected to be done by early next week, in the mean time i will be getting a new brake line made up for the diff to body brake line. I also need to get a hilux rear yoke so the tailshaft can be made as soon as the hilux is bolted into the car. Both easily done, will more than likely get both done tomorow.