October 11, 201114 yr comment_559554 Thought I would post up Drunk already... knocked off work got some jd's car pooled (even tho all 3 of us get paid $400 for travel "tight arses") up to longford to a motel for some training tomorrow through work about to go to the put for tea and more drinks (company tab of course) prob get back here in good form have a few hours sleep then hit up the breaky bar and go learn how to put out gas/crude oil fires all day That is all..... Miller Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_559615 and jarrad pissed off with the bridal tables galliano and southern comfort PMSL!! :blinks: seems malmsbury was blessed by a member of the master chef crew last night.. needs more pink hat :P hahahaahah, great photo the jds we were mixing must have been strong, i had some premix stubbies when i got home the next day and tasted like water lol Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_562803 first time drunk in a long time, after i wasted 60 bucks on teds and johnnys, i realised why i stopped going to the local. bogans, bogans everywhere. Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_571687 Had a few super dry's and loving it, on another note I'm missing this place a lil bit :-( lol Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_571769 20 or so attempts to get the spelling right first go later..... I probably shouldn't be posting here, seeing as it's a Thursday night & all (hate working hungover) but methinks I've had a few too many scotches tonight. But when it's single (malt) & 18 years old I just can't help mesself. :wink: :blush: Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574507 I'd like to thank myself, for buying a bottle of JW Green Label. Going down nicely :wink: Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_574515 Just finished up on the slider. Made me a new seat. Gave it a flog down the street. :lolcry: Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_575207 At it again, the only thing thats good about a two and one roster is that you get a 8 day weekene(i have no idea what day it is) yeah boi Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now