Trds Rally Car

TRD ke70

Members dont see this ad

Well a very interesting night.

I managed to borrow some motorsport scales, thought it'd be interesting to see what it weighed.

797kg's with everything in it, and i mean everything!!! :yes:

What was surprising is the corner weights and the weight splits.

The car has the same weight splits as the old car, 51/49. :yes:

The picture is of the scales, it shows in POUNDS, so if want to check it, please do!!

The old car weighed 880 kg's, so we have loss 80kg's out of the car and it has a heavier engine. :hmm:

post-439-070082200 1284388890_thumb.jpg

Well a very interesting night.

I managed to borrow some motorsport scales, thought it'd be interesting to see what it weighed.

797kg's with everything in it, and i mean everything!!! :yes:

What was surprising is the corner weights and the weight splits.

The car has the same weight splits as the old car, 51/49. :yes:

The picture is of the scales, it shows in POUNDS, so if want to check it, please do!!

The old car weighed 880 kg's, so we have loss 80kg's out of the car and it has a heavier engine. :hmm:

Chris are you going to raise the rear right slightly to move the weight to the front left to accommodate for driver mass?

That is amazing. This car will fly.

Where can I get some scales like that?

far out that is cool!

wanna hang onto those scales untill saturday? ive always wondered how heavy mine is.

mine is currently in full "comfortable" street trim. (ie grosely overweight...)

I knew I should of made a thread to get your car weighed when I was at signature, had a set to setup coilovers.

Umm, the R/R is a little heavy, but it's quite difficult to get them perfect, but we'll do a final weigh on the car when finished and see if we can get it closer.

Generally it's pretty good.

Trev: we did look at that, but the co-driver is usually (sorry to all the co-drivers) heavier than the driver. :hmm:

It should be quite a weapon with 170hp and only 800kgs. :dance:

I still think there is more weight in the car to come out, so it could be lighter still!! :o

Sorry Dave, only had the scales for the night, they need to go back cause the guy use's them in his business.

Trev: we did look at that, but the co-driver is usually (sorry to all the co-drivers) heavier than the driver. :hmm:

It should be quite a weapon with 170hp and only 800kgs. :dance:

I still think there is more weight in the car to come out, so it could be lighter still!! :o

Totally forgot about the co driver, car has a very good balance.

It gets pretty tedious setting them up to suit the drivers weight so you got it fairly easy.