April 5, 200521 yr comment_38324 Now get wasted! :D hahah my bad in wrong section Edited April 5, 200521 yr by Jason Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_38344 WOW you're 18!!! that's fantastic!! Happy birthday, when's the party?!!! Hey, that means that you don't have to get your Mum or Dad to sign the rally service crew sheet anymore - cool!!! oh I feel like singing happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear Teeedddeeeee!! happy birthday to yooooooo!! hip hip HORAY hip hip HORAY!!!!!!!!!!! Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_38365 YAY YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO BUY the ALCOMOHOL :D go out and get mished, it would be unaustralian not to! :D i have no idea what this has to do with jim beam, but it's the first thing that comes up when you google images for it. she wishes you happy birthday too :tup: Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_38433 Wheelchair? Mate, if you're in a wheelchair, I don't want to know where I'm supposed to be... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now