January 14, 200917 yr comment_307579 Hey, found this website and i don't know how they do it. Just select an eye ball, you'll know what i mean. :| http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html Here's another one on youtube, pretty silly but you could fool your Friends i guess http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEei0I3kMQ&...feature=related Edited January 14, 200917 yr by Johno Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307582 Mad. That is pretty cool, worked for me first go. I'd like to know how it works... :| Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307585 Seemed to work consistently for me, though calling it esp is a joke. I thought esp was like when you can tell some one is looking at you ect... Edited January 14, 200917 yr by Jason Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307607 Ha, There was one similar to the 1st one that used to go around in emails, I'm not going to ruin it for anyone else tho. Same thing happens in the 2nd one, Johno I will PM you my answer. Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307612 yEAH WORKED 3 TIMES IN A ROW FOR ME SO WHATS THE TRICK????????? that second worked for me to WTF????? Edited January 14, 200917 yr by luke.t. Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307617 Both worked for me every time. Got me beat how they do it. And LOL at luke.t's Signature Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307622 I will Pm ya's so others can have a head scratch. Can you PM me?? My head hurts from thinking too much :| Report
January 14, 200917 yr Author comment_307623 Ha, There was one similar to the 1st one that used to go around in emails, I'm not going to ruin it for anyone else tho. Same thing happens in the 2nd one, Johno I will PM you my answer. Your correct, worked it out on the second time. First time was cool though :| Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307626 Your correct, worked it out on the second time. First time was cool though :| It was 8 or 9 years ago now that I 1st seen it, I was crapping my dacks, I seriously thought that the computer knew my thoughts. Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307630 But the first question that springs to mind (for me anyway) is, "if my card has gone, what about.......?" Don't want to totally ruin it :| Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307646 First one is an oldie and not a goodie (because it's so old). If you fall for it, you really need to sharpen your perception skills. If you want to know how they do it, say the name of all the cards shown instead of just one. You'll get it instantly. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now