Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cool Numberplate Sightings

Featured Replies

51YDN (RB powered Silvia)

51AMM (Looow Mirage)

06EEK (180SX)

28LAC (Black S13, Black Rims)

 

Just a few i've seen a while back can't remember them all

  • Replies 206
  • Views 97.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my work mates had a Lj torana with SA number plates,

 

CULATER

 

I have also seen CUL8TR.

CAMRY - On a JZX100 Chaser in SA, well actually mine until I sold it

 

That plate made everyone laugh, usually after they had had their ass handed to them. :)

INSMN8 - one i saw last night

DGENR8 - one i see around town

there was this shitty old telstar or something near my place that had number plates 2PACWS for about six months but he got rid of them recently.

xoxo (pink vz commo with heart shaped twin exhaust tips on both sides :))

TUKU2 (black hsv)

Saw LOLUX this morning... no prizes for guessing what that was on :)

 

I have 3VOM 8V if anyone wants it (about 4th time I've plugged that on RC :( ).

Toysld - gold hilux that used to go on mccr cruises, damn that thing was nice.

  • Author

A couple of Magna's getting around town have some personalised numberplates:

RID32C (Orange one)

NVR2LO (white one)

There's also a Chrysler Voyager with a body kit and stuff (urgh!) with WICOOD

 

I'll see if I can get some pics of some of these.

Edited by corolla_nut

CAMRY - On a JZX100 Chaser in SA, well actually mine until I sold it

 

That plate made everyone laugh, usually after they had had their ass handed to them. :)

 

 

awesome. i always said i'd put CAMRY badges on a JZX100 if i ever got one. i'd get one but the boot is way too small for a family car.

95% of customized plates are cheezeball, that ruin any chance of that car being even slightly respectable.

 

They belong next to body kits, altezza's and 'Bling' rims.

 

My opinion.

I like those plates, with the 3 dig - 3 letters. Actual referring to the model as well. I mean the real custom ones....the ones that are mega cliche.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.