May 8, 200917 yr comment_342992 I got a bit ahead of myself with my reply. LOL. Here's one. Edited May 8, 200917 yr by Felix Report
May 8, 200917 yr comment_342993 I got a bit ahead of myself with my reply. LOL. Here's one. BMW 5-series is too easy, so I'm saying Alpina B10? Edited May 8, 200917 yr by Hiro Protagonist Report
May 8, 200917 yr comment_342994 Yea. Alpina B10 Biturbo. Still considered to be one of the best 4 door cars in the world. Faster than Ferrari Testarosa with room for five. Top speed 181MPH. 360HP twin turbo. Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343843 i'm going with austin 7. or an alvis. you sure this thing is english, looks to be ldh by the steering wheel and the wiper motor. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now