February 27, 201115 yr comment_506101 hey guys me names daniel I'm 19 from brisbane qld i own a ke70 rolla 5k engine has been bored and stroked,redline manifold,48mm sidedraft webber carby,but 48mm is way to big, full two and a half inch exhaust,fireball performance ignition,holley electric fuel pump,the interior is just stock apart from the stearing wheel, outside is paint in tiga micra commodore gold. i am new to this scene and don't no much about it but i would love to learn. i do get my license back with in the next 3 weeks so if anyone has any info on cruises meets or anything of that nature i would love to here about them. thanks for the time guys much appreciated. hey mate if you are keen check under the june jap day show in the qld/brisbane regional very clean ke70 there mate Report
February 27, 201115 yr comment_506105 hey mate if you are keen check under the june jap day show in the qld/brisbane regional very clean ke70 there mate thanks heaps buddy will do. Report
February 27, 201115 yr comment_506227 hey guys me names daniel I'm 19 from brisbane qld i own a ke70 rolla 5k engine has been bored and stroked,redline manifold,48mm sidedraft webber carby,but 48mm is way to big, full two and a half inch exhaust,fireball performance ignition,holley electric fuel pump,the interior is just stock apart from the stearing wheel, outside is paint in tiga micra commodore gold. i am new to this scene and don't no much about it but i would love to learn. i do get my license back with in the next 3 weeks so if anyone has any info on cruises meets or anything of that nature i would love to here about them. thanks for the time guys much appreciated. ive seen this before at a workshop in logan I'm pretty sure... nice ksev bro. Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_508674 Hey Guys, Member Name - 20vT Area - Brighton, Brisbane Daily Drive - 2005 BA MKII Falcoon XR6T Hey guys, I'm Sam new here, been into Toyotas for a while and figured its about time I got myself into a KEXX so will be on the llokout for one in a month or two, in the mean time just here to read up on some of the great projects you guys are building. Thanks Edited March 9, 201115 yr by 20vT Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509518 Hey sam i live just across the bridge in scarborough, drop us a pm and drop by sometime for a beer and a chat about corollin! Reeds here heaps too (bzlbub666) hes a kiwi and has a ksev too. nice to see more locals popping up! Report
March 28, 201115 yr comment_513117 hey I'm scott live in redcliffe just got a ke55 4 door welcome aboard, great to hear there is another floating around! Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513543 hey I'm scott live in redcliffe just got a ke55 4 door Welcome Scott. Good to see another local member, maybe we can get a cruise happening to the northside soon.... Report
March 31, 201115 yr comment_514008 cruise to bribie island on a sunday, karaoke at the pub also Report
April 1, 201115 yr comment_514044 cruise to bribie island on a sunday, karaoke at the pub also hahaha oh god just bought a ke55 from a bloke down the goldy the other week he bought it off a lady who had her licence taken off her n she was 90 its done 70,000 n is in overrated condition, sadly its running n auto just hope to enter a few shows with it stock, jap shows that is, see how it goes n the might start chopping it up, worked 5k with a 5speed thatd be cool Report
April 1, 201115 yr comment_514144 oh yeah stock, id like to see that, haha but top work if you do mate, depends what you want out of her, but yeah thats my input bribie it is, I'm going either way, Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_514298 BRIBIE ISLAND CRUISE BITCHES! haha I'm hella keen for that. considering i live here wont cost me zip in fuel. plenty of good barbeque spots on the waterfront, then we can kick it with the oldies playing karaoke at the bowl club :) Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_514655 oh yeah stock, id like to see that, haha but top work if you do mate, depends what you want out of her, but yeah thats my input bribie it is, I'm going either way, u don't beleive me? only unstock thing is the wheels Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_515356 u don't beleive me? only unstock thing is the wheels I reckon Nisrolla was just keen to see the contrast between his ke and an original one.... Is yours white by any chance? I think I saw you on Oxley ave the other day...... It had rubber blocks (over-riders) on the rear bumper too... Saw it again on Tuesday in Clontarf Industrial area Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now