Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's

Featured Replies

There was a porsche gt1 for sale years ago, unpainted, just that dirty yellowing translucent colour of kevlar.

 

As for Volvo wagons, this thing is maniacal. 600 HP. Amazons are cool cars.

 

 

 

1967-Volvo-Amazon-600-hp-Front-And-Side-1280x960.jpg

 

Hell yeah! Ive got a mag from a couple of years ago that featured this amazon, apparently the owner/builder works as an engineer for Koennegsegg (no idea how to spell it...)

 

Oh and i think technically the word is "manic", as to "maniacal" :yes:

 

This thread is bringing up some goodies!

 

I have to throw this in just to bug you Ryan...

 

Behold the Volvo 262C!

volvo.jpg

 

And who could forget the bubble car...

cf0b2180.jpg

  • Replies 141
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm inlove with that chopped rat rod after the one with the green wheels.

another vote for 240 and 260zs, absolutely gorgeous cars :hmm:

 

AW11 MR2

 

post-7092-1244601505_thumb.jpg

 

 

Dude that looks like a remote control car LOL :yes:

Edited by roladude

new7.jpg

 

Daihatsu Charade.

Edited by eiriksmil

I love rat rods.

 

aruba185.jpg

aruba142.jpg

 

 

being able to see the modern headunit = mega FAIL.

 

that bobber is HOT!!!

new7.jpg

 

Daihatsu Charade.

 

Charade's are not cool....

 

that car is an exception to the rule!

Edited by 13BT_KE20

Haha, technically it makes no difference - either word used in that sentence would fail a grammar test anyway as improper use of an adjective. 8/

 

Maniacal

Ma*ni"a*cal\, a. Affected with, or characterized by, madness; maniac. -- Ma*ni"a*cal*ly, adv.

 

When I saw Erik's charade, I went looking for a cheap one as a runabout just so I could clone it!

Edited by philbey

Now now... don't y'all go dissin the G100 Charade... I've driven some astonishingly quick Charades, and if set up properly they are a legitimate hillclimb and rally weapon.

 

I actually just built a G100 for Mrs. Shades' younger sister. I've been enjoying flogging it around until she gets her licence 8/

Well fellas

Here it is my last project

 

HQ Tunna ute Cost me over 16k to build this ute

fraud AU pearl paint , 355 stroker & custom interior hope ya like it 8/

 

post-8003-1244982532.gif

 

post-8003-1244983031_thumb.jpg

 

post-8003-1244982655_thumb.jpg

 

a few of you guys down tassie will see it gettin around now i sold it over a year ago to a fella down there with a stock 308

 

if anyone spots it get a pic and send it to me id like to see what its like now , i realy miss it :lol:

 

Cheers

Woz & josh

 

I saw this on ebay not that long ago. Looks nice.

I drive one as my daily.

 

Samm

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.