1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

Lol settle guys, it was a joke, i put ls1's, 1/2jz, 13bt in the same leauge

all tough as nuts, i was brought up around v8's old man had a xe 351 cam etc

blokes that worked for him had xy falcons, xa coupes, monaro's etc

Used to be my cup of tea but not anymore, the tonner should get moving with that baby! This one is one of my favs

HQ.jpg

Back on topic now! :blush:

Members dont see this ad
I have a good one. Make an offer

Neil will be getting in touch with you in the next couple day

thanks

yes bigger turbo, i am much into the drag scene, i think a goal of a high nine is under the level of the vehicle.

yeah the car should be able to go a lot faster than a midd 9sec 1/4mile but using a standard 1jz with bolt on's and a 5 speed and with 3.70 gears i think it's gonna struggle to get to the midd 9's

oh and yeah i have rebuilt a couple turbo's in my time thanks for the offer its good to see there's people willing to spread the knowledge with other's

V8.....turbo.... rotary there all shit in standard form but all have potential

Cheers Guys

I have a good one. Make an offer

Neil will be getting in touch with you in the next couple day

thanks

yes bigger turbo, i am much into the drag scene, i think a goal of a high nine is under the level of the vehicle.

Yeah the car should be able to go a lot faster than a midd 9sec 1/4mile but using a standard 1jz with bolt on's and a 5 speed and with 3.70 gears i think it's gonna struggle to get to the midd 9's

oh and yeah i have rebuilt a couple turbo's in my time thanks for the offer its good to see there's people willing to spread the knowledge with other's

V8.....turbo.... rotary there all shit in standard form but all have potential

ha go the double post

cheers Ryan

got another standard red 5L sitting around (wanted to put it in a ke30 two door sedan) so might strip out some of the good stuff out of my other 1 and put it in the ute till i can get the stroker :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

do you do any engineering cetificates at all, I'm looking at putting a 1UZ in my ta22 and have it registered I'm in radelaide to, but am unsure if this is possible and what sort of things need to be done to make it legal, if ya can help at all that would be awesome

and this thing if frickin orgazmo, think i blew ma wad bout 9000 times, how fars it away from completion?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Its been a while since i've touched the rolla so i thought it was time i started making the turbo manifold..

Had the base plates profile cut from 16mm thick stainless don't think there gonna warp in a hurry lol got all my bends and pipe

now its time to start putting it all together

post-8631-1273584852_thumb.jpg

post-8631-1273584897_thumb.jpg

post-8631-1273585045_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1JZKe55