Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

Well... It is time!

 

First up I will keep it simple. If there is anything you feel should be addressed before we get into the nitty gritty post it up and we will get to it !

 

let's get cracking!

 

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

  • Replies 317
  • Views 96.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I want to say is bring it on!

 

I've already booked the time off work, but have also taken the rest of the week off, so I'll be following you guys and girls back to Melbs for my first ever visit. :y:

In Like Flynn. How much is the deposit, and when can I get it to you?

 

In terms of the packaging, Port Fairy was great, but will they take us again (given they didn't like the look of us "non-local people, thus we mustn't be local, and if you're not local, then you have no business here")? Warnambool, or even Port Campbell? or stretch the route to Portland?

Edited by Bowler

YEAHHHHHHHHHh

 

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

I will be in the USA and Canada for New years -> My trip length ends to come back for this event, i wouldn't miss it even for an over sea's holiday !

 

Bring it on mofo's :y:

Ive been planning our part since we got back from the last one, you guys did such a good job of the last one, can't wait.

I'm down for this too, looks like we could get quite a few SA people making the trek over this time :y:

P24-07-09_1648.jpg

 

I've started preperation allready. :y:

putting that 1j into the aw11 will be a fun job.....good to see you're giving yourself 6 months :y:

hahah so true. Either way I'm there, time will tell if I'm there in the mr2 or the cressida though. I did contemplate selling the cressida and finishing off the corolla though.

Can't wait for this one... should be there for the whole trip this time! I'm hoping to have some upgrades in it before then (read w series gearbox and r31 diff).

i might keep the nobbler in fine company and take the impala :)

 

-dave

i might keep the nobbler in fine company and take the impala :P

 

-dave

 

:P :) :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.