Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

That's alright. At least this club doesn't discriminate about cars. It's all about having a good time

 

Indeed.

 

So we are still thinking it will be over Australia day ?

  • Replies 317
  • Views 97.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed.

 

So we are still thinking it will be over Australia day ?

 

it will always be over the Australia day long weekend.

Ok, just checking.

I'm big kev excited allready :)

well ok so this is rach i hijacked hughs profile for min unless i should get me own? lol

 

count us in for sure hugh will have his rolla and i will have my lexus (still toyota lol)

 

we see that you were afta ideas for places to stay.....if hugh leaves his rolla at home and brings his ford we could set up in a paddock and i will happily volunteer him to do the cooking???

 

sorry that we havent been around but the computer blew up and i kinda wouldnt get off my laptop long enuff for hugh to do anything sorry :( - but now he has his own :)

 

CONGRATS to you nobbler and mel hope yas had an awsome day and many more to come

I'm big kev excited allready :)

 

Don't get too excited, we all know how he ended up...

Personally, I'm thinking more along the lines of Kent Bruce excitedness

hah yeah i jinxed myself. I have a feeling i might be driving the ae71, think i might have a few issues with the cressida which might put it off the road for a bit.

  • 2 weeks later...

Just found out a mates wedding is on the 23rd, so i guess i wont be there for the whole run but I'm there!

  • 2 weeks later...

time for another bump me thinks....

 

any results on accommodation yet Nobby?

  • Author

Just getting into it now.

 

I need a list of people who are coming etc, I will start up a new gor info thread shortly.

 

Are we still all cool with 3 nights, warnambool and the big day trip to Apollo bay as per las year (with a few tweaks!)?

 

I have been looking into things to do and places to eat there and it's looking good.

 

Cheers, JP

I might make this trip considering I finally have a rolla back on the road. I may have to make a few fuel stops on the way though.

sounds awesome jarrad. i still reckon we need to go to that town (i forget the name) where the cop was from and tear it up a bit :yes:

Edited by MRMOPARMAN

Port Campbell, right at the start/end of the 12 Apostles.

 

we'd probably outnumber the locals tho...

Didn't he say that we were welcome anytime and he would love to have us stay in his lovely town??? :2thumbs:

^^^

 

i do remember Benny mentioning that.

 

maybe we should go thru on the satday, pop in for some scones and tea, maybe a few pics of the cars at the local viewpoints and hangouts.

 

so long as we don't take any beemers this time it should be alright??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.