Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

I'll put my hand up for that considering I'm probably the furthest away.

 

If there's any suggestions for a meet point, suggest away but somewhere near a major hwy/road. I don't mind if we use tolls but let me know if you don't and I'll work with that.

 

A good meet point might be Todd Rd servo just before the West Gate.

 

Let me know asap.

 

 

LB :wink:

 

Todd Road works for me. Would be a good chance to top up the tank :hmm:

Don't even get me pondering how many tanks I will go through. My only fuel consumption tests have been what and that resulted in just over 200kms from a tank.

  • Replies 317
  • Views 96.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Todd Road works for me. Would be a good chance to top up the tank :yes:

Don't even get me pondering how many tanks I will go through. My only fuel consumption tests have been what and that resulted in just over 200kms from a tank.

 

 

OOOOHHHH!! That's gotta hurt but it would be hell fun :hmm:

 

Sweet. Got one person for the meet point. I haven't worked out a time yet but I will post it up before the weekend's over I hope.

 

 

LB :wink:

OOOOHHHH!! That's gotta hurt but it would be hell fun :hmm:

 

Sweet. Got one person for the meet point. I haven't worked out a time yet but I will post it up before the weekend's over I hope.

 

 

LB :wink:

 

I also wouldn't mind meeting up at Todd rd servo. Count me in.

I also wouldn't mind meeting up at Todd rd servo. Count me in.

 

Sweet. The more the merrier.

 

 

LB :wink:

  • Author

I'm sure there will be others from the west side as well? I can't remember where everyone is!

 

Maybe swing by the little river service centre on your way through for another pickup point if needed?

 

JP

  • Author
Maybe Stu should come along and compete for the "Fuel Consumption Award".

 

It would be pretty tight competition between Nobbler's Val, Roosa's Rotorolla and Stu's Kerby...... :hmm: :yes:

 

 

LB :wink:

 

 

Stu should come anyway! Gone soft on us and missed the best runs so far!

 

AND Stu would have to be at least 50m further down the road than you... But I guess he doesn't count as being the furthest!

 

Fuel consumption... I have two options. 1: drive with pipes closed, not get a headache, not go broke and not be crazy. 2: drive with pipes open, sniff unburnt fuel all day, ears begin to bleed, eyes water, vision starts to blur... Smile gets big enough for it's own seat, I scare pedestrians and it's f@$kin grouse!

 

I'll take option two! :) :)

Hey guys, bita bad news. I'm way short on cash at the moment so I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Was hoping to have a new job and such but not having any luck. Being single on a trainee wage and living by yourself is a drain on funds. Hope you all have a great run and i'll catch up with you guys this year at some stage.

 

Any chance you will be coming back through ballarat?

G"DAY SWEETHEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Righteo, Tedsta is back in the country finally. So, this arvo one will rendezvous with old cheeze & work out flights and things. Ill try to call Chief honcho and co from down in mexico way tomorrow arvo & relay the outcome ! lol.

 

Unfortunately wont be driving down, not enough time hahah.

 

Coolies. Off to the beach today :wink:

 

Tedz

I've also decided to bail......from going to Melbourne with the rest of you after the trip.

 

Need to conserve cash so will head back on the Tuesday.

 

Other than that, I'm fitting up a new radiator next week and swapping out the beasty K & N for a stocko filter to see how the fuel consumption goes.

one more week can't wait.. new iridium plugs gaped to 0.6 check, new coilpacks and leads check, oil changed check, boost wound up too 22 psi check. lets do this thing yeah boy...!!

one more week can't wait.. new iridium plugs gaped to 0.6 check, new coilpacks and leads check, oil changed check, boost wound up too 22 psi check. lets do this thing yeah boy...!!

 

 

Boost?????

 

Are you bringing the EVO??

 

 

LB :dance:

Boost?????

 

Are you bringing the EVO??

 

 

LB :dance:

 

sure am as long as it doesn't break down this week.

sure am as long as it doesn't break down this week.

 

Well it is a Mitsubishi.....lol

 

Wicked. At least I got something to chase now

 

 

LB :dance:

Well it is a Mitsubishi.....lol

 

Wicked. At least I got something to chase now

 

 

LB :dance:

you'll need to bring some binoculars because i'll be long gone haha

hahaha damn the cressida and my lack of cash!

Mr2 vs evo next year man!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.