Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homers New Ke15 Build Up

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here is one just for you parrot and a sneek preview of the reg...

 

P8220073.jpg

 

P8220074.jpg

 

P8220076.jpg

 

Thank you everyone for your motivating comments, its really helped me to stay motivated throughout this build. Thank you all once again!

 

PS. thanks pete for the disk.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 189.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMM I like :yes:

 

ANd you know how I have been chasing you about strut tops. I noticed you have the stock metal covers bolted up.

 

Are they re-drilled?

 

As been talking to T3 and the smallest size stud pattern (centre of stud to centre of stud) is 98mm KE1X are 91.8mm exactly. Using the engineering drawings I have of the KE1X so If yours are not re-drilled struts they must be re-drilled camber plates. Just not sure kinda lost as I am keen to get a set in my car.

 

Cheers

Cameron

FOUND IT :yes:

 

In page 3 the photos from underneath show tour T3 strut tops are re-drilled :hmm: Answers my questions :hmm:

 

Cheers

  • Author

Plates have been legally obtained, picked them up

last friday... :yes: :fuzz

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

Here you go Parot, Just to let you know I'm not slacking off,

 

Freash out of the paint shop today after flair fitting,

 

Thanks harvie,

 

 

IMG_2248Small.jpg

 

IMG_2255Small.jpg

 

IMG_2253Small.jpg

 

IMG_2252Small.jpg

 

IMG_2248Small.jpg

looks fantastic I'm sure you wrapped with how it turned out?

 

Cheers

this car just keeps getting better. what are the mirrors off? TA22 GT? they look good.

That's a nice Ke15 you have there mate.

 

I really like the Flare Job. It stands out well from what I can see in the Pics.

 

Cheers,

Josh :)

That looks awesome mate! The mirrors and flares look like they were factory fitted :)

 

Nice work.

  • Author

thanks for the comments guy's.

The mirrors are Thailand imports with a bit of

modification here and there. (ta22)

The rear flare's are te27 front flare's but with sum

mod's. Hope to have it on the road soooooooon,,,,,,,,

but ive been saying that a lot lately...

HOPEFULLY about 4 weeks??????????????

thanks again

Harvie

  • Author

Just picked this up tonight, a good mate of mine wanted to have a go at painting my wheel for me,

after seeing what he did to his HD ute wheel, very happy with the out come.

 

PA050029.jpg

 

PA050028.jpg

 

Thanks Harvie

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.