Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My '69 Ke10 Corolla

Featured Replies

clean and tidy, respect.

 

cheers, scott

wow overrated, I think I can pretty safely assume your not going to roll the gaurds with a mallet on this one eh?

very nice, would love to see more pics :bash:

Sex.

 

I want that sticker on the drivers side little window.

Sex.

 

I want that sticker on the drivers side little window.

 

Very tidy!

 

Hey RA28GT, I have some in red Vinyl 60mm diameter. Message me if you're interested.

Great find, overrated in the true sense of the word.

Planning on leaving it as is ?

they covers u got on the interior front seats? or the trim itself? more pics :bash:

Covers :bash:

 

I have the same in the shed which have been in a few cars lol

  • Author

Thanks guys!

Yup I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Needs a few wee things doing to the body but other than that its a tidy original car.

 

Yup there seat covers :)

 

Plans are to leave it as it stands, I'm not into modifying original cars (been there done that in my younger days)

 

Plan is to re-do the interior in original colour scheme (seats are torn etc - sun damage 40yrs old)

White walls

Fix parts of body that need attention (probably respray factory white)

Basically a real tidy restoration an ship back across to NZ to join the rest of my corolla family :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.