What Car Would You Drive?

Felix

I'd say daggy but kinda cool would be a better description of the ovlov. Like a set of beaten up volleys with toe holes. :abuse:

Thinking a Subaru Outback for the next car for the missus within the next year or so. 4 cyl rego, reasonable on fuel, 4wd so surefooted in the wet, and a decent amount of room being a wagon. Oh yea, will need to be a manual and have a towbar to pull the trailer.

Jesseb369 I'm still not sure what I want to do with the '16 yet. I'll throw some pics up in the 4sale thread shortly. No big rush to get rid of it.

Just a word of advice.....I would borrow a 4cyl Outback for a weekend before you commit. I had an '07 4cyl Liberty for a work car. 125,000kms in two years and couldn't wait to hand it back. Very sluggish and slow and service costs were stupid! (thank god i didn't have to pay for 'em). Car wa nicely put together but damn....I'd never pay for one. Just my opinion after sitting my rectum in one for 8 hours a day.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

International Cxt would give most people a fright

or even the Chev Dually and park the '30 up in the tray to be used like a little dingy when i go toddling off to the shops :)

Sometimes i think i have "small man syndrome"

But since parking one them in my street would be half a bitch i'd go 2010 Mazda 6 wagon with the turbo 2.2 diesel

I must admit i've got both the cars i sorta want when and if the misses tells me she's pregaz, my current cars are as follows - ef falcon 4 doors of family 6 cylinder fun with a manual, cushion button clutch and minispool for those times where you need just a little more fun than it would be auto, and my drift car - ke70 corolla with a ca18det in it also with 4 doors and semi fuel efficiant :) and also awsome fun when it gets running and back on the road

The Datsun 1600 was fine for years with two kids. It turned into an '88 Sentra, which became a Cifero then the Altezza.

The KE70 is big enough, just underpowered and the seats are shit.

We've pretty nearly always had a wagon in the fleet somewhere, usually a work vehicle, although currently we borrow the son's Daewoo wagon if we need it.

Just a word of advice.....I would borrow a 4cyl Outback for a weekend before you commit.

Fair enough, though things have now changed.

730i E32 BMW for weekend cruising and just picked up an AE92 CS Spirit Seca for the missus to run around in. Quite stoked with the Seca, it isn't a powerhouse but is very good on fuel, sits 3 kids (10-12) quite comfortably. It has a surprising amount of room if needed, with rear seats folded down. Just need a towbar for the Seca and it will be able to pull around my 6x4 trailer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...