Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
I think Uncle Curly is gonna open a can of whoop-ass on you Ryan ;)

Uh-Oh, spaghettio....

Not as bad as first though. will be finishing the body and paint work and then swapping everything over from a donor KE3x.

Will be getting used for daily duties. due to the rust free-ness. Other than that it will be just a clean KE38.

Will be building my tonner up instead.

nothing like a car made of actual steel instead of coke tins.

Pretty much summed it up right there Matt.

As much fun as i've had in corolla's over the years. The appeal of a full chassis vehicle is pulling me in. Also the fact all the interior is done is a big help.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumpin it back up!

Hopefully drop dave from AJPS a line tomorrow and line up some billet tierod adjuster tubes. Go and see a wrecker and grab a steering box nut and get this baby steering again! That'll be virtually the front end done. Just need to flip the swaybar as i got it backwards when i first put it in :)

Fix up the rear so it rolls properly.

Just need to finish the sanding around the pesky rear windows. Bit hard lately with a lack of motivation, but it'll happen.

Ok, got the last door 90% done for final prime. Put some doors and panels to give myself a definate idea of how close it is to getting some colour ;)

Enjoy,

Image635.jpg

Image636.jpg

Image641.jpg

Image643.jpg

Image645.jpg

Image648.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the mung angle on the last pics, photobucket wont show the rotated version.

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by SLO-030