Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Featured Replies

  • Author
You can use a RRFPR in a non boosted setup, if no boost line is connected fuel pressure is referenced to atmospheric pressure. The Malpassi carb one I have is adjustable.

 

Biggest problem is they are a return style regulator, so NEED a return line.... Otherwise they will just supply full pump pressure. A dead-head style reg (Holley type) is needed if you don't run a return line.

 

Yeah I had a look tonight and its adjustable but the return is sealed up and I don't really want to have to plumb in a return line to the tank so I'm going to get a low pressure electric carby fuel pump next week through work.

 

It runs 2.5psi-6psi, so should be a better setup than whats on it and maybe I can get the damn thing to run right. :)

  • Replies 168
  • Views 238.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

...and rewired!

 

Tidied up the engine bay a little too. Whoever the previous owner had got to wire up the Crane Ignition was a butcher!

 

Still need to get that fuel pump though :jamie:

Edited by Raven

geez your updates are so quick they don't give people a chance to reply :jamie:

 

Sounds good from the movie too.

 

Karl.

nice work mick, bet you can't wait to have this as the daily rather than the fagna

  • Author

Mostly definitely.

 

Though the Fagna has been a pretty well reliable bus (except for the fuel pump shitting itself, then again, that is 16 years old), it has served its purpose well. :jamie:

  • Author

Bought my fuel pump today!

 

Now I can piss off the fuel regulator (will use it on the KE25 for the Rotary conversion) and plumb it all in properly :jamie:

wont need that reg then

 

can sell it, worth about $80-100 last time i looked

 

: )

  • Author

All depends on what fuel pumps I use and what powr I'm chasing I guess.

 

Gonna re-check the fuel regulator tonight before I get stuck into changing the fuel pump if I need to.

Edited by Raven

  • Author

Regulator did jack shit. Fuel pump change made it marginally better.

 

I'm now thinking the cam isnt dialled in correctly which could be causing my issues.

 

Who wants to dial it in for me? Will pay in beer or bourbon!

All depends on what fuel pumps I use and what powr I'm chasing I guess.

 

Nah man. Carbys only need a low pressure pump and reg. There's no reason why you would need a RR EFI pump for a carby fed motor...... unless it was turbo'd, but then you would use the correct carby RR malpassi.

 

To check you cam timing remove the #1 plug so you can sit a long screw driver or something on the top of the piston so you can feel its position. Then with the "engine hat" off watch the rockers for #1 while you turn the motor back and forward and try and see if the cam timings a bit off. ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.