December 28, 200916 yr Author comment_401134 Yup sure was. I took some photos on Taylors road down Virgina way. Report
January 2, 201016 yr Author comment_402213 Ive been busy with alot of small things on the dub lately. First off i got some new door trims from doc. They were red but i have dyed them black, I also made new backing plated as the originals were warped to hell. Made a new parcel shelf (subs and stereo are gone) Fixed broken speedo cable Also threw in a picture of the height of the front end. I'm sorry sway bar but your going to die! Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_403052 This is the sweetest looking ride lol! I'm even starting to like it more then your old KE20.. just put one of the pics as my background i love it :D :S :) :( Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_403055 This thing is off tap. Definitely want to get my hands on one. One day... Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_403056 Preferably this one when it decides to go to the next owner :S . Does this have a power antenna? Report
January 5, 201016 yr comment_403061 This thing is off tap. Definitely want to get my hands on one. One day... me to, let me know when this one is for sale lol :S Report
January 8, 201016 yr Author comment_403748 Preferably this one when it decides to go to the next owner :lolcry: . Does this have a power antenna? I have no idea where the antenna is? It works though! It worked great when i had a cd player in there. Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403759 there's a cool slammed white one I've seen a couple of times around adelaide, it's got these sick black rims on it too. Report
January 19, 201016 yr Author comment_406581 Pics of the new one please???? :D Hell how did you find that one out? Heres a couple snaps from a show i entered tonight in my orange one. It was a hot rod, rat, custom, pre 1970 show down the main street of Tanunda, absolute hundreds of cars and around 4000 people! I happened to be the ONLY VW at the show! Most people seemed to like it :D Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406591 Hell how did you find that one out? My good mate BorisTheRat told me and sent me through a pic. Looks pretty bloody nice too. Not suprised you were the only VW at Tanunda. Thats a great show and usually I go but I couldn't this year. The Fasty looks great in the pics. Report
January 19, 201016 yr comment_406594 I have no idea where the antenna is? It works though! It worked great when i had a cd player in there. Check the windscreen? My mazda (and assuming yours would too) has an AM aerial laminated into the front screen. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now