Greenmacs Other Ke!!

greenmac80

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheers bloke! Me too. Not any big updates. Been workin on my dizzy relocation kit. But yesty i did pick up my bell adaptor and flanges and every thing is accurate and fits so at least my cad skills seem to be good. Car is off the rd as of next thurs so expect some updates coming then.

• 2 weeks later...

Just something i was thinking about too, as your going to use kesev flares, i was wondering have you thought about ve commondore front flares??? They are wide enough as it sits on a commondore, and i could only imagine them being huge on a rolla! Just a thought :hmm:

On the rear flares, are they pretty solid? or a bit tinny like the front panel they came from? (solid like the old rears)

I'm thinking i might have to do this on mine and it will solve the punch in pass side rear guard!

Any protection against rust for underneath the new flare(where the old guard was cut?)

Its solid as. No problems there. I was worried a bit about structural strength but i did a lot of talkin to people in the know and the consensus was that its negligable. So basically i cut the old guard out. Panel beated the shit out of it to make the inner and outer meet again. Drilled a bunch me holes and riveted the two together. Chucked a bit of weld on it as well. Then i welded the arch on. Been driving the car for quite a bit like that and noticed no difference to the handling even on hard cornering. So i'm pretty sure the car is still strong.