The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad

I only have one question.... When it comes to it do you feel like volunteering your time to find me a car :) Seriously with your luck you could become a car salesman.

I was wondering what could force you to sell a beautiful Mazda Wagon and the fastback, this definately is worth it!

The recent pictures changed my opinion of this car. Yes it's clean, but i don't like it's look now. Can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe whitewalls don't need to be on every car? I also think the silver is too bright, i would have chosen charcoal... but, what does it matter, it's your car.

Keen to see your choice of wheel.

The recent pictures changed my opinion of this car. Yes it's clean, but i don't like it's look now. Can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe whitewalls don't need to be on every car? I also think the silver is too bright, i would have chosen charcoal... but, what does it matter, it's your car.

When he eventually chooses the wheels he wants I'm sure you are gonna be one happy camper! :)

I only have one question.... When it comes to it do you feel like volunteering your time to find me a car :P Seriously with your luck you could become a car salesman.

I was wondering what could force you to sell a beautiful Mazda Wagon and the fastback, this definately is worth it!

Yep this car is worth selling the other two, its seriously clean and i couldn't be happier with it.

Looking good mate :) What rims are you planning on getting?

90% chance i will be going for something watanabe/minilite/superlite style. Possibly Koing rewinds? Charcol center with polished lip somewhere in the range of 15x7 0 offsett. I want to fit 15 x 8's but i need to do some test fitting and measuring first!

Your right the walls don't suit it 100%, but if i had to choose between walls or nothing i would choose the walls. When i first put them on i hated them! But they have grown on me.

Only put them on since i wont be able to afford wheels for a few months.

• 3 weeks later...
post-7149-1268001820_thumb.jpg

Troy - please consider this style...

I would do that if i wouldn't get defected for pulling out my driveway!

Since this is my daily I'm doing a more toned down version.

15x8 rear and 15x7 front (on their way)

GT lip

GT decals

Fender mirrors

Possibly GT rear spolier?

That 22 has my dream wheels SSR Mk2's, if i ever see the right size for me ill buy a set and ditch my cheap wheels that are coming.

Yeah I agree that car would last 2.5 seconds on our roads, but it is just do awesome!!

Check out www.jdmconcept.com.au

They have SSR MKII's available, but I reckon last I checked none in some sort of size or offset which would suit this car :D Cheap too only $1860 a set :D

Yeah I agree that car would last 2.5 seconds on our roads, but it is just do awesome!!

Check out www.jdmconcept.com.au

They have SSR MKII's available, but I reckon last I checked none in some sort of size or offset which would suit this car :D Cheap too only $1860 a set :D

remember you can get new outers made to get pretty much watever offset and width you want, pm terry (mungi mods) hes king of dish lol

remember you can get new outers made to get pretty much watever offset and width you want, pm terry (mungi mods) hes king of dish lol

Defiantly something to consider down the track!

For now ill be happy with my 'poomax' wheels.

Been doing some mechanical work on the celica lately.

Brand spanking new:

Radiator

Water Pump

Thermostat

Hoses

Carby (fully rebuild)

So shes running beautifully!

On a more exciting note new my wheels rocked up today, I'm getting tyres today and will have pictures up shortly. Their nothing nuts but they will do the job nicely!

Edited by RA28GT