Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cracked Dash Pad

Featured Replies

My dash is cracked (holey crap I didn't see that coming) and replacements seem to be near impossible. I know that there is the ordering thread here but before I pass over some hard earned I'm just wondering if anyone else has had any different ideas (modifications) that can be done.

 

If not I will just have to be a patient man and wait

You probably need to mention WHAT CAR.

 

I know you know, but do we?

 

Dude, I'm not taking it out on you but info is required!

 

Rolla's from 67 to 2010

 

the worlds most popular car leaves a few options.

 

Sorry

> Cracked Dash Pad, Ke20

 

It was in the topic bar mate

> Cracked Dash Pad, Ke20

 

It was in the topic bar mate

My bad. it wasn't in the forum topic.

bog is your friend :)

theres a joint in coburg (melbourne) that does dash restos aswell. did a great job on my mates esky. id doubt he (or anyone else for that matter) would be able to match the original grain, but would probably find something so close, no one would know/care anyways

Dash mat. Simple.

Can get a pre-made one from an auto shop or DIY one from Spot Light go to the fabric section and have a wonder - vinyl right up to that fake tiger print stuff from the 70's.

  • Author
I will be importing some more dash pads for the KE2x series.

 

Register your interest here

As you may well see the last post is from me :hmm:

 

just keeping my options open but if they are coming soon and are going to be cheaper I'm in.

 

Cracked dashes are just hideous.

try getting some suede, or get it flocked which is like a fuzzy kinda look, and it can get in anywhere.

could be expensive though.

shag pile carpet on the dash and some fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror would go down nicely

Edited by MRMOPARMAN

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.