March 8, 20179 yr comment_708425 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/user/9270-t/ Pm him and ask him if he can make you a set of te27 flares like what's in my 55. Report
March 8, 20179 yr Author comment_708426 Thanks man. I have ordered a pair of these already. If they are no good I will contact "T" Report
March 8, 20179 yr comment_708427 Toby. User name .T. In Melbourne and the sort of guy you will doubtless get on well with. I struggle to get my wife to do some gardening! Report
March 8, 20179 yr Author comment_708428 Thanks Pete. Its good to drag the old 20 out of the corner and get back into it. The last time it ran was the day you came out so I need to blow the cobwebs out. As for your wife, get her a race car. It will do wonders for her motivation. Report
March 29, 20179 yr Author comment_708678 Anyone help me with front spring rate. I am using T3 coilovers and it will be a race car only. Cheers. Report
March 29, 20179 yr comment_708679 2 hours ago, ausca62 said: "Anyone help me with front spring rate. I am using T3 coilovers and it will be a race car only Cheers." I have 5kg springs in my KE20 street car and I'd still consider them a bit soft, 6kg would be a better starting point (particularly with sticky tyres). Report
April 15, 20179 yr Author comment_708967 A little bit more work on the 20 over the last week or so. Starting to take shape. Started with the brakes. The old single master cylinder system got the flick and replaced with a Willwood adjustable bias setup. Original setup. Report
April 17, 20179 yr Author comment_709004 She is back on all four wheels. Next we will be looking at flares to cover those wheels and a front splitter. Report
April 18, 20179 yr comment_709016 That looks badass, nice work. quick question, are you using a quick steer knuckle (shorter steering arm)? or is that just a roll centre adjuster. Report
April 18, 20179 yr comment_709018 That fitment is spot on. Good job! Also, whats your review on the coilover kit? Report
April 19, 20179 yr Author comment_709027 That looks badass, nice work. quick question, are you using a quick steer knuckle (shorter steering arm)? or is that just a roll centre adjuster. No KE1069, standard length steering arms. Edited April 19, 20179 yr by ausca62 Report
April 19, 20179 yr Author comment_709029 22 hours ago, SloRolla said: That fitment is spot on. Good job! Also, whats your review on the coilover kit? Very happy with the T3 kit. Very easy to do and if you ever need to replace the strut, you just need another Perch and you can use the wrest. IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must stipulate the size of your strut casing when ordering because they come in different sizes. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now