Hoons, The Message Just Isn't Getting Through

Members dont see this ad

I can pretty much tell what ever media covered this would be all "awww, the poor granny fell into the hole, dontate to charity to help us stop such atrocities"

If it was a 16-20yo it'd be "Vote to change this and that to stop anyone under 25 being on the road yadda, yadda, yadda"

Hmm looks to me like the old bird welded the rear end up, cut the springs and went out on a skid mission, half way through a mad drift got some killer understeer and landed in the ditch, do it right guys lsd's and coilovers FTW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol that's pretty good.

My grandpa had one of these for a while in his last few years to get around the retirement village. My brother and I had great fun driving round the village and putting it on two wheels, his neighbours complained a bit but he was not fussed and told us to continue.

One year he went to the xmas party with a dusty old bottle of red to share and none of the other old folks would drink any. He took it as an insult and drank the lot before driving back home on the cart. Somehow on the way home he managed to roll it over! lol

He told us the story with a few laughs afterwards and apparantley he had managed it another two times while sober.

Funny old bloke! :laff:

The Fast and The Furious - Retirement Drift?

Nice.