December 22, 201114 yr comment_572962 ive tried 6. only thing else I'm thinking is the air gap in the dissy? I had to close mine up a fair bit to get a steady pulse for the ecu. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_573211 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2__ROF9glY4&feature=g-upl&context=G2f76215AUAAAAAAAAAA STRAIGHT PIPE BITCHES! ahhhhh very nice Report
December 23, 201114 yr Author comment_573219 cheers mang Edited December 23, 201114 yr by Evan G Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_573329 thanks slo-030! well i tried making a test bench to work out why the bim024 igntion coil is working. spun up the dissy and wired correctly and nothing. fml it really doesnt make sense. stock electronic dissy needs constant power going to it,then drops the earth = zap these modules don't give the dissy (+) power? then was playing around when i got this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6XXfGg6o9Q&feature=youtu.be taser anyone? :fuzz: Edited December 25, 201114 yr by Evan G Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_573340 i can get it to work by putting power thru the points and pin 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-PG2uzVYk&feature=youtu.be Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_573343 Wont work, as you wont be able to put +12v thru the points as they are earthed. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_573345 Wont work, as you wont be able to put +12v thru the points as they are earthed. Hang on your not running an electronic dizzy? I'd use an internal ignighter leccy one with a good Bosch coil. That should be plenty enough spark for you. Stu Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_573346 stu I'm running a stock 5k electronic one with a now upgraded nissan vg30 coil. Report
December 25, 201114 yr comment_573367 stu I'm running a stock 5k electronic one with a now upgraded nissan vg30 coil. I thought so, but Ryan's previous post threw me a bit. Now is that the external ignighter dizzy? What's the curve set to? Does sound tuff though! Needs more porting for more brap though.lol. Is that an extend port with a huge cam? Stu. Report
December 25, 201114 yr Author comment_573369 neg all internal. 2 wires going to it. curve? mean dwell? I'm over this pos modules. i might get one from a ae82 as trev suggested. Report
January 10, 201214 yr Author comment_576616 hohoho 28/36 DCD. mechanical sec :D so currently have 3 32/36dgav, 1 28/36 and a 28/36 dcd LOL anyone need a weber? wheel bearings are done for GOR! just need some decent 195/60R14 tyres! these 175/70 can't handle corners or the might 4k power! nomnomnomnom Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_576625 One day you will discover the mighty DCOE and all will change! :laff: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now