Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project 'whatever The Hell I Want To Do To It Something Rather&#39

Featured Replies

wow, it seems like every time I check this section of the rides threads Troy has a new VW...

 

what you got in store for us this time???

  • Replies 33
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that thing is f#$king sik!! i want 1!! does it have chrome bumpers? that would set it off..

  • Author
wow, it seems like every time I check this section of the rides threads Troy has a new VW...

 

what you got in store for us this time???

 

Seems that way doesn't it?

 

Paint flat white

No bumpers all round

Fill all holes etc and relocate indicators

 

and the big one:

 

AIRBAGS!

 

that thing is f#$king sik!! i want 1!! does it have chrome bumpers? that would set it off..

 

They do standard but I'm going for a different look with this car and running no bumpers.

  • Author
I'll wait for this one to get defected too :dance:

 

No bumpers = No no in the eyes of Mr. Law Enforcer.

 

Absolutely no chance of being picked on for no bumpers. You'll never be able to tell unless your very familar with type 3's. It will just look like any other car to normal people.

 

I think ill have more chance of being defected for the height and the airbags don't you think?

I agree with that, it would be different if it was a Commonadore with no bumpers.

 

If it came to it you could spin some shit about it this model is an import and has intergrated

bumpers or something but I doubt they'd even notice.

I agree with that, it would be different if it was a Commonadore with no bumpers.

 

If it came to it you could spin some shit about it this model is an import and has intergrated

bumpers or something but I doubt they'd even notice.

 

But then they may ask why it was not made the comply with Australia standards when it was imported. :dance:

 

I agree with Troy, they'll pick on the ride height way before they even notice the bumpers..... but I supoose that depends on how much air the bags have in them at the time! :)

  • Author
But then they may ask why it was not made the comply with Australia standards when it was imported. :dance:

 

I agree with Troy, they'll pick on the ride height way before they even notice the bumpers..... but I supoose that depends on how much air the bags have in them at the time! :)

 

2psi? haha no ill actually drive around at a reasonable height, the front is looking to be just air shocks anyway so hopefully it should ride really nice.

Haha, make it amphibious.. it would be a pisser :laff:

damn it troy, you're going to get me into trouble.

 

there is a guy round the corner from me with a squareback on carbs and he said he'd sell it to me cheap. i keep telling myself i don't need it then i come in here and you have another type3. aaaaahhhhhh!

 

please stop building super cool type3's. it's not good for my willpower.

Kehendo you should look at the non-toyota thread I am just about to put up.. should sort you out nicely :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

New Plans!

 

I havent had much time to spend on this lately so i have decided to give up on previous plans. I'm 'ratting' her, driving her and enjoying it!

 

Ive got it on the road and its going great, drives very nice considering.

 

Lately i have:

 

-Installed a new exhaust, twin tips, sounds MEAN.

-Got a new bumper with over-riders, cost me $10! It was f@$ked and so i have straightened it and threw on a couple spot lights.

-Full service and tune worth a few hundred.

-Cleaned up alot of little things.

-Installed a single rusty eyelid. (it rocks)

-Lowered all round.

 

Still to come:

-More stickers

-Retro graphics

-hood ride stencil

-whatever other crap i think of?

 

Heres a shitty iphone picture, will take some good ones once its closer to finished.

 

IMG_0306.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.