April 24, 201016 yr comment_432346 just want to see what pople think of people invading for sale threads, you know the IMO its only worth XXX, the guys that do this usually have never seen the for sale item and aren't potential buyers but they have to have an imput, imo they should get blocked in the same way excessive bumpers do, come on imput Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432351 If you have a problem with something in a forsale thread, hit the "report" button and a mod will look into it and clean it up. The word is "input". Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432352 Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the For Sale rules forbid any price bitching. As Felix said, if it happens report it. :wink: Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432353 just want to see what pople think of people invading for sale threads, you know the IMO its only worth XXX, the guys that do this usually have never seen the for sale item and aren't potential buyers but they have to have an imput, imo they should get blocked in the same way excessive bumpers do, come on imput Not worth that, Hows 50 bucks? Your thread looks awesome, GL with sale :wink: I think the main problem lies here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showforum=33 Edited April 24, 201016 yr by Trev Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_432378 , imo they should get blocked in the same way excessive bumpers do, Already happens, when I catch them. And for the ones I don't catch, hit the report button. While we're at it, posting crap in for sales and "free bumps" are on the rise, too, so there's a mini crack down on that ATM as well. Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435890 Is it really important when the seller says PM replied? . I can understand a possible buyer saying "PM sent" but does the seller have to say "PM replied" on the thread, Its pretty obvious, just seems like a free bump. Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435901 Not worth that, Hows 50 bucks? Your thread looks awesome, GL with sale :jamie: I think the main problem lies here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showforum=33 So are the SA guys still a big problem in the forsale section ?, i thought this was taken care of months ago ? Ive noticed new sa members with no posts that are what it seems just here to sell might be the problem ? Edited May 9, 201016 yr by Budowski Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435905 redwarf gives people a reaming if they post useless poo in the for sale section followed by a warning isnt that right mr redwarf :jamie: Edited May 9, 201016 yr by Evan G Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435917 Is it really important when the seller says PM replied? . I can understand a possible buyer saying "PM sent" but does the seller have to say "PM replied" on the thread, Its pretty obvious, just seems like a free bump. Yes and no, Saying PM sent is letting the seller know that they should have a PM, If you didn't do that and they had a full inbox they can get back to you, It should only be for the 1st PM tho. Well that is how I see it, Maybe a board runner can verify. So are the SA guys still a big problem in the forsale section ?, i thought this was taken care of months ago ? Ive noticed new sa members with no posts that are what it seems just here to sell might be the problem ? Nope SA is still a problem, Loom at the MA6* supra thread that was just closed... redwaft gives people a reaming if they post useless poo in the for sale section followed by a warning isnt that right mr redwaft How is your bum bum :jamie: P.S. Mr Dwarf does not like spelling mistakes, Especially when it is with his own name :blush: (yes I do make spelling mistakes but it is normally because my keyboard is half farked and I am too lazy to proof read before posting) Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435929 wow yes ive just seen the supra in the forsale section seems to be all "new" members. i wouldnt say its all sa at fault, id be making sure id direct the problem at being new members. I'm sure almost all us regular sa members have learnt our sesson. I see your point Trev, its very annoying and unfair to those who don't bump whore. Maybe trial run this. Impose a posting ban with description of failure to meet rules for 6 months ? (rules ammendment) and a no post in the forsale section until 100 legitimate posts on the forum ? or maybe block all members from posting if they live in sa :jamie: joking Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435943 yes there's definitely a trend with the adelaide buyers and sellers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now