Valueing Other Peoples Threads

curly

just want to see what pople think of people invading for sale threads, you know the IMO its only worth XXX, the guys that do this usually have never seen the for sale item and aren't potential buyers but they have to have an imput, imo they should get blocked in the same way excessive bumpers do, come on imput

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to see what pople think of people invading for sale threads, you know the IMO its only worth XXX, the guys that do this usually have never seen the for sale item and aren't potential buyers but they have to have an imput, imo they should get blocked in the same way excessive bumpers do, come on imput

Not worth that, Hows 50 bucks?

Your thread looks awesome, GL with sale :wink:

I think the main problem lies here:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showforum=33

Edited by Trev

, imo they should get blocked in the same way excessive bumpers do,

Already happens, when I catch them. And for the ones I don't catch, hit the report button.

While we're at it, posting crap in for sales and "free bumps" are on the rise, too, so there's a mini crack down on that ATM as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it really important when the seller says PM replied? . I can understand a possible buyer saying "PM sent" but does the seller have to say "PM replied" on the thread, Its pretty obvious, just seems like a free bump.

Not worth that, Hows 50 bucks?

Your thread looks awesome, GL with sale :jamie:

I think the main problem lies here:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showforum=33

So are the SA guys still a big problem in the forsale section ?, i thought this was taken care of months ago ?

Ive noticed new sa members with no posts that are what it seems just here to sell might be the problem ?

Edited by Budowski

Is it really important when the seller says PM replied? . I can understand a possible buyer saying "PM sent" but does the seller have to say "PM replied" on the thread, Its pretty obvious, just seems like a free bump.

Yes and no, Saying PM sent is letting the seller know that they should have a PM, If you didn't do that and they had a full inbox they can get back to you, It should only be for the 1st PM tho.

Well that is how I see it, Maybe a board runner can verify.

So are the SA guys still a big problem in the forsale section ?, i thought this was taken care of months ago ?

Ive noticed new sa members with no posts that are what it seems just here to sell might be the problem ?

Nope SA is still a problem, Loom at the MA6* supra thread that was just closed...

redwaft gives people a reaming if they post useless poo in the for sale section followed by a warning

isnt that right mr redwaft

How is your bum bum :jamie:

P.S. Mr Dwarf does not like spelling mistakes, Especially when it is with his own name :blush:

(yes I do make spelling mistakes but it is normally because my keyboard is half farked and I am too lazy to proof read before posting)

wow yes ive just seen the supra in the forsale section seems to be all "new" members. i wouldnt say its all sa at fault, id be making sure id direct the problem at being new members. I'm sure almost all us regular sa members have learnt our sesson.

I see your point Trev, its very annoying and unfair to those who don't bump whore.

Maybe trial run this.

Impose a posting ban with description of failure to meet rules for 6 months ? (rules ammendment) and a no post in the forsale section until 100 legitimate posts on the forum ? or maybe block all members from posting if they live in sa :jamie: joking