Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Test And Tune.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 95.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still have not done my oil leaks, Looking at fixing them next week and running next month with a few of the 300zx club members.

ill try to get there if not can someone keep track of times etc

How much is it to spectate?

 

I think my van would take too long to get down the track.........AND it wouldn't smoke up so not really worth tracking it :jamie:

Well if I get my massive water leak in the KE15 fixed I might attend seeing I now have nights to my self again :jamie:

 

Cameron

The meet for tonight (23rd of June) has been cancelled.

For anyone still planning to go.

I hope you didn't have to find out at the gate like I did.

Anyone coming out on the 30th?

  • Author
I hope you didn't have to find out at the gate like I did.

Anyone coming out on the 30th?

 

 

No but Terry (mungi mods) found out the same way unfortunately. I almost had to drive out to find out but luckily rang terry for the info. I had had my girlfriend check the Willowbank page to see if its still on, and she said yes. As Ive observed with women hundreds of times, they cannot be trusted to do the simplest most obvious tasks unless they have some kind investment in it and it directly will inconvienience them if its done poorly or wrong. I mean instructions as basic as "go to the Willowbank homepage and see if there is a big black box on top saying that its cancelled" can't even be followed then there is no hope for them.

 

I don't personally have the time to go this week.

 

I might suggest we all as a group, now aim to go there on the 7th of July.

 

Does that work for everyone?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
No but Terry (mungi mods) found out the same way unfortunately. I almost had to drive out to find out but luckily rang terry for the info. I had had my girlfriend check the Willowbank page to see if its still on, and she said yes. As Ive observed with women hundreds of times, they cannot be trusted to do the simplest most obvious tasks unless they have some kind investment in it and it directly will inconvienience them if its done poorly or wrong. I mean instructions as basic as "go to the Willowbank homepage and see if there is a big black box on top saying that its cancelled" can't even be followed then there is no hope for them.

 

I don't personally have the time to go this week.

 

I might suggest we all as a group, now aim to go there on the 7th of July.

 

Does that work for everyone?

 

 

Well thats state of ORigin again plus my car is on stands lets try for the next one.

 

Sorry if you were keen for this one...

  • 2 weeks later...

Whens this happening again

can't tonight ill have to get it tuned but wednesday?????

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.