Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

Hey guys, thanks for a ripper of a trip, my first cruise and it was great to put names to faces, and names to UID's :P

 

I got a few photos just on my phone, I will upload them when I get home from work, but here are 2

 

gorc1.jpg

 

gorc2.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for a ripper of a trip, my first cruise and it was great to put names to faces, and names to UID's :P

 

I got a few photos just on my phone, I will upload them when I get home from work, but here are 2

 

 

You took off without coming back :sob:

Yea i know =\ i got to my car and it was further then I thought, so thought I would just leave lol

Thanks so much to Mel and Jarrad for a top weekend had so much fun and can't wait to see or catch up with all u guys again :happy:

 

I have a few pics but net is slow so can't upload :bash: but will upload as soon as i can :wink:

 

 

see ya

 

jimi

Thanks heaps to Jarrad and Mel for putting it all together, was a top weekend, even considering the 2am wake up call to make it to the meet (: would be wicked to see the footage from the bumper carts if anyone has it? aha thanks for a top weekend from Wade, Alan and Ryan.

 

Oh p.s, Need a name or a link to the topic of the 82' for sale for Ryan thanks

We def need the vid of that green wagon going into the ditch lol :lolcry:

 

see ya

 

jimi

Thanks heaps to Jarrad and Mel for putting it all together, was a top weekend, even considering the 2am wake up call to make it to the meet (: would be wicked to see the footage from the bumper carts if anyone has it? aha thanks for a top weekend from Wade, Alan and Ryan.

 

Oh p.s, Need a name or a link to the topic of the 82' for sale for Ryan thanks

 

 

Had a ball, thanks everyone but especially Mr & Mrs NOBBLER.

 

The bumper car video? Dave took one from Teddy's car and Kangaroosa/Darren took a video from the side on his mobile.

 

Later

 

Boo

spewing!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

 

20110131_003.jpg

spewing!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

 

20110131_003.jpg

 

 

OHHHHHH MATE THAT HAS TO SUCK SO MUCH SORRY TO HEAR :bash:

 

Dad got his log books today in the mail but there a bit weird idk weather i can use the car this weekend or not cause of this stuff :huh:

 

see ya

 

jimi

I have dodgem car footage and got the full video of Captain Slide and his exit off the road haha.

 

Will post it up when I get home.

 

I leave Melbourne tomorrow morning.

Hey guys, thanks for a ripper of a trip, my first cruise and it was great to put names to faces, and names to UID's :P

 

I got a few photos just on my phone, I will upload them when I get home from work, but here are 2

 

gorc1.jpg

 

gorc2.jpg

 

That coupe looks awesome.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you Jarrad n Mel for another smooth running and well organized GOR Cruise. I hope we can keep up the same standard for the future ones. You guys put in alot of hard work and it shows with the end result.

 

Thank you to everyone who attended. Without you, it wouldn't be a successful and enjoyable cruise. It is always great to catchup with the regulars but also great to meet new faces.

 

Thanks again from Flip n myself

 

 

 

Thanks heaps to Jarrad and Mel for putting it all together, was a top weekend, even considering the 2am wake up call to make it to the meet (: would be wicked to see the footage from the bumper carts if anyone has it? aha thanks for a top weekend from Wade, Alan and Ryan.

 

Oh p.s, Need a name or a link to the topic of the 82' for sale for Ryan thanks

 

I haven't started a "for sale" topic just yet but will be in the next few days. I do have a "Rides" topic but I haven't updated it in a while (slack). Here's the link:

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/16061-webers-twin-cam-seca/page__p__207018#entry207018

 

If you need to contact me, PM for my details

 

Cheers

LB

I have dodgem car footage and got the full video of Captain Slide and his exit off the road haha.

 

Will post it up when I get home.

 

I leave Melbourne tomorrow morning.

+1 :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.