2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, thanks for a ripper of a trip, my first cruise and it was great to put names to faces, and names to UID's :P

I got a few photos just on my phone, I will upload them when I get home from work, but here are 2

You took off without coming back :sob:

Thanks so much to Mel and Jarrad for a top weekend had so much fun and can't wait to see or catch up with all u guys again :happy:

I have a few pics but net is slow so can't upload :bash: but will upload as soon as i can :wink:

see ya

jimi

Thanks heaps to Jarrad and Mel for putting it all together, was a top weekend, even considering the 2am wake up call to make it to the meet (: would be wicked to see the footage from the bumper carts if anyone has it? aha thanks for a top weekend from Wade, Alan and Ryan.

Oh p.s, Need a name or a link to the topic of the 82' for sale for Ryan thanks

Thanks heaps to Jarrad and Mel for putting it all together, was a top weekend, even considering the 2am wake up call to make it to the meet (: would be wicked to see the footage from the bumper carts if anyone has it? aha thanks for a top weekend from Wade, Alan and Ryan.

Had a ball, thanks everyone but especially Mr & Mrs NOBBLER.

The bumper car video? Dave took one from Teddy's car and Kangaroosa/Darren took a video from the side on his mobile.

Later

Boo

spewing!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

20110131_003.jpg

OHHHHHH MATE THAT HAS TO SUCK SO MUCH SORRY TO HEAR :bash:

Dad got his log books today in the mail but there a bit weird idk weather i can use the car this weekend or not cause of this stuff :huh:

see ya

jimi

Hey guys, thanks for a ripper of a trip, my first cruise and it was great to put names to faces, and names to UID's :P

I got a few photos just on my phone, I will upload them when I get home from work, but here are 2

gorc1.jpg

gorc2.jpg

That coupe looks awesome.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you Jarrad n Mel for another smooth running and well organized GOR Cruise. I hope we can keep up the same standard for the future ones. You guys put in alot of hard work and it shows with the end result.

Thank you to everyone who attended. Without you, it wouldn't be a successful and enjoyable cruise. It is always great to catchup with the regulars but also great to meet new faces.

Thanks again from Flip n myself

I haven't started a "for sale" topic just yet but will be in the next few days. I do have a "Rides" topic but I haven't updated it in a while (slack). Here's the link:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/16061-webers-twin-cam-seca/page__p__207018#entry207018

If you need to contact me, PM for my details

Cheers

LB