Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regular Ke30-55 Forum Members

Featured Replies

I'll be visiting this site more often now so just wanting to know how often you guys/galls get on the website.

 

I'm look on here about 2 to 3 times a week.

 

how about you?

 

Great site as Well

 

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :bash: :P :(

daily.

I'll be visiting this site more often now so just wanting to know how often you guys/galls get on the website.

 

I'm look on here about 2 to 3 times a week.

 

how about you?

 

Great site as Well

 

:hail::hail::hail::hail::y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :bash: :P :(

 

 

2 to 3 times a day hahahahahaha i get the shakes when i don't hahaha :hail:

Lets see, urm,

monday to friday - 6pm till late.... (unless i'm wagging it then its 7am till late)

saturday/sunday/holidays - approx 8am on and off till late.... (unless i'm not home and i can't get the net)

I'm on-and-off all my forums during the day at work, will tend to have them open in the background whilst I do the stuff that I get paid for and just take a peek every so often - on a slow or boring day it is the reverse and I'll spend much more time on forums and the occasional burst of work.

I think I live here.

 

You can't.....

 

Jack Lives Here

 

 

 

 

 

...Apparantly

Get In My Guts Jack!!!

Daily, usually at least twice. Get up in the morning and check the RSS feeds and notifications while I have breakfast.

once a week, from sunday to sunday continuous.... :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.