The Cruise Thread

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

Rian threw out the idea of a cruise ending at the Big Kart Track.. Maybe do a Mt Mee run again. Start around Ashgrove drive to Dayboro, over Mt Mee, out to Woodford (alternatively through Elimbah as a faster route), back roads to Beerwah then the Kart Track. Its open late on a Saturday as I think they have floodlights. It could be an epic day. Id suggest a Saturday as Id want to recover on Sunday.

If you are interested in this I am happy to book times and shit at the Kart track depending. Could possibly organise a few beers and BBQ after too depending on numbers. Or hit up the Beerwah Hotel (awesome food).

Register interest in something like this below.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I'm interested. Haven't been on a run with a bunch of Corolla's before. Anywhere and back is fine, stops for entertaining things are a bonus.

Well..... you might be in for a bit a surprise what'll be classed as Rollaclub cruise :lol:

I'm keen. I might pull out before the big kart track though. Beaudesert is a long drive from Beerwah & if there's beer anywhere near me, ill drink it, then find myself in a pickle when I need to drive home.

haha sounds like me every cruise i went to my pub radar was onto it

pop tent at landsborough park?

I'm keen. I might pull out before the big kart track though. Beaudesert is a long drive from Beerwah & if there's beer anywhere near me, ill drink it, then find myself in a pickle when I need to drive home.

I'll bring ginger beer because ginger beer ≥ actual beer.