Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10, Supercharged 5K

Featured Replies

  • Author

I was rapt to make it to classic japan on the weekend, haven't been out for a couple of months due to some front suspension damage from very below parr road works, some new camber plates modified to work and she drives great.

I didn't take any photos from the show but the good weather meant a trip up mount dandenong was in order

post-7378-0-71735300-1385972505_thumb.jpg

After some spirited driving it seems I may have broken the supercharger drive shaft, so some more time off the road, damn.

Hopefully an easy fix.

Anyway, happy summer motoring, cruise on

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Views 400.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So today I am one extremely happy guy! It's not everyday your car gets featured in a magazine. Even better is its the first 4cyl Corolla to be featured in Street Machine. It was a pretty cool exp

  • Jaysus, Maria and Yusef.......... that's gonna be something different. I like the colour and the wheels. Well played!

  • After looking at some pics, I would say it is an SC14.   Edit: Pic...  

Posted Images

  • Author

Ok so a couple months ago, on the way home from the classic japan show at como park I had a little traffic light race with a dirty ol dodge v8 ute, that had been weaving in and out of traffic to catch up with us.

With a good launch and smashing through gears we left the dodge for dead only to suddenly loose power just as I was looking for 4th gear. So got it home to assess the problem found I destroyed the blower drive shaft,

post-7378-0-12950300-1390979904_thumb.jpg

Stripped the internal spline out of the shaft. This was originally made as a two piece and welded together and probably not ideal. Oh we'll, you get that.

So I look for someone to get a new shaft made and my first quote was out of control,

I'm told "I need a specific material that's rare and expensive, and then we have to make a 3d image of the spline and a tool to make the new internal spline" blah blah blah blah and that's going to set you back about $4800.

My reaction, as you could imagine, " you've gotta be fu@&!n shittin me" , thanks anyway

So I find a local tool maker that says leave it with me for a bit, and rings me today with good news.

After two weeks he was able to help me out

post-7378-0-42985200-1390980407_thumb.jpg

Bloody awesome, nice work and a nice bloke all for $700 ,

Now I just have to get it all back together.

 

 

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Just a little update , got the supercharger issues sorted and all was great for about a month,

then a small electrical gremlin surfaced. A random cutting out when turning hard right proved difficult to

find until it burnt out a 100 amp fuse wire, leaving my wife stuck on the side of the road.

So Peechs sat for almost three weeks while I checked for a short. Hopefully I have it sorted.

It's been running for the last 3 days now without a drama just in time to make it to a local car show today,

Chrome Bumper Sunday for all makes and models. Awesome day and the first time Peechs has been entered in a show, and got rewarded with this

post-7378-0-40665400-1396168151_thumb.jpg

I didn't even wash the car cos I never thought it would get a trophy.

My wife was super happy and my good mate got best Japanese for his bright orange Datsun 1600.

What a great weekend.

 

  • Author

A couple of other cars that got my attention

post-7378-0-73743400-1396168492_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-28536800-1396168530_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-80214200-1396168552_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-68632000-1396168579_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-08944600-1396168607_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-16317000-1396168636_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-41618800-1396168665_thumb.jpgpost-7378-0-66870400-1396168695_thumb.jpg

Chrome Bumper Sunday for all makes and models. Awesome day and the first time Peechs has been entered in a show, and got rewarded with this

post-7378-0-40665400-1396168151_thumb.jpg

I didn't even wash the car cos I never thought it would get a trophy.

My wife was super happy and my good mate got best Japanese for his bright orange Datsun 1600.

What a great weekend.

 

Grats guys. If it's the same 1600 I'm thinking its definatly a ultra clean car!

  • Author

post-7378-0-07820000-1396208235_thumb.jpg

This one

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Thought I'd try a different look,

Something I've been meaning to do for ages.

post-7378-0-35779400-1399111413_thumb.jpg

 

Hope to see a few of you guys at Hanging Rock.

 

Thought I'd try a different look.

Hope to see a few of you guys at Hanging Rock.

 

Heck yeah, looks awesome!!

 

See you tomoz!!

Saw your car at hanging rock today,cool as,just like the day,f'in freezing!

  • Author

Saw your car at hanging rock today,cool as,just like the day,f'in freezing!

 

Thanks mate,

 

post-7378-0-14811600-1399192971_thumb.jpg

So made the trek out to Hanging Rock and the drive was awesome, Peechs ran sweet and the sun was out, thought we might of been in luck for a ripper day.

Only to find that 15 min. Further down the road the sun was replaced with rain, and man was it cold.

Surprisingly good turn out considering the weather,

Good to catch up with a few people.

 

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Big weekend in Melbourne with Motorex on at the show grounds.

What an absolutely awesome car show, best I've been to in ages.

I was lucky enough to get a park in the 'real street boulevard ' display.

.post-7378-0-12420500-1406016675_thumb.jpg

I must have spent 5hrs cleaning and was pretty happy with how she looked on show.

Looking forward to Toyota winterfest in a couple of weeks too.

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.