School Holidays Approaching

Trev

WTF you talking bout?

If you are talking about me then that is funny, I joined when I was 22 and joined the day that I seen some of the club out at Queensland Raceway, not because I googled corolla at school one day.

I am not referring to you at all Trev :lolcry: You've been here for four and a half years and have over 4,000 posts, I think that would put you in the seniority group. I on the other hand have been here a whopping great six months, and have posted less than 300 posts (and posted even less if you exclude my trolling).

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not referring to you at all Trev :lolcry: You've been here for four and a half years and have over 4,000 posts, I think that would put you in the seniority group. I on the other hand have been here a whopping great six months, and have posted less than 300 posts (and posted even less if you exclude my trolling).

Glad you say that, I have been here that long and am a daily user (probably about 120 days out of 4 years I have not been on) and I still have not seen any user royalties :lolcry:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...669#entry465679

Crosses at least two things off the list in one go (convert FWD AE82 to RWD, and also Commo V6 install)

Then again, could just be a regular playing funny buggers, it's a long stretch to imagine a human being talking like that normally.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...669#entry465679

Crosses at least two things off the list in one go (convert FWD AE82 to RWD, and also Commo V6 install)

Then again, could just be a regular playing funny buggers, it's a long stretch to imagine a human being talking like that normally.

It has to be a regular.