Block Cubed

Toy-Yoda

I'd say he's done more then just practice on the course. Like, when you see the on-board external camera shots and then go to the distance shots where's the on-car cameras ?

I get the feeling he's gone though a section with the on-car camera mounted, stopped, taken the camera off and re-started. Its all sections joined together.

I actually had this discussion and said that at road & track with his 1st video.

It would be to make it look like he has done the track with no mistakes, although I don't understand why they kept the wall tap.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's kinda the point of those video's, promotional purposes. He's won numerous rallies and i think he's a great driver. Feel free to flame me as you like, just voicing my opinion.

Welcome back.

I think he is a good driver, I just think people are getting a little too over excited with his driving in saying that he is the best driver in the world, there are a lot more greater drivers out there.

I actually had this discussion and said that at road & track with his 1st video.

It would be to make it look like he has done the track with no mistakes, although I don't understand why they kept the wall tap.

Yeah true true. I'd say maybe the reason they kept the tap is to try and show he can make a mistake. I like the bit where just after it them go to the in-cabin shot and he's mouthing "Phuck".

They also did the same thing back in his first clip, where he does a slide in an area thats "fenced off" with a wooden bank. Takes out about half the bank along with half his rear section of the car, but in the next shot its all back together again....

Hey, whatever sells the product :P I think the reason everyone's getting hyped over it is cause there aren't really any other video's of the same type and they've noticed that and thought "Hey, people like this, sales have gone up, lets make more!". I preferred it when he was in the subaru though.

Ditto, i liked the u-r-a-bus more.

Long time no hear, Tommy. Good to see your still kicking :D

Welcome back.

I think he is a good driver, I just think people are getting a little too over excited with his driving in saying that he is the best driver in the world, there are a lot more greater drivers out there.

Agreed. Atkinson for a start is better. And I know one guy in Qld who was better than Atkinson. (No, before anyone says anything, it's not me...)

The real trick that would make me sit up, is doing these things in one take, preferably from the incar.

Agreed. Atkinson for a start is better. And I know one guy in Qld who was better than Atkinson. (No, before anyone says anything, it's not me...)

The real trick that would make me sit up, is doing these things in one take, preferably from the incar.

+2

Ken there's a reason why he's not on the Castrol list...... he not good enough. If he was that good of a driver wouldn't one of the F1 teams snapped him up by now!? :hmm: